I saw Paul Mccartney at the Magic Kingdom yesterday!

I've worked with him before and it also blew me away how genuinely down to earth and nice he is. Wish I was there, but we won't be there for another two weeks. Can't wait though :)

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Jeff Gordon was there as well. Is there something going on this week?

All of the Henderick drivers were there at some point, Lagano, Kyle Busch, Brad K, and Harvick with other RCR drivers of course were at Seaworld and one at BGT. According to sources I consider very reliable (in the racing realm NOT theme park sources).

danstadnik

I wonder if he's staying at the Poly...like John Lennon did....

All jokes aside, I wonder if Macca is even aware of this little bit of Beatles/ WDW trivia? I mean, there's really no reason to believe that he would be aware of that story.

(In case you don't know, John Lennon signed the papers that officially dissolved the Beatles while vacationing at WDW and staying at the Poly.)

DisneyBeatles

LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MACCA TO DEATH! MY FAVORITE PERSON IN MY FAVORITE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooh i think i wouldve fainted if i saw him!!!!!!:cry:

Bigart

Very cool about sir Paul. Celebs pop up there all the time. Jeff has been every year since 2009 with his little ones during speed weeks. This year it was 2 days after the Bud shootout and a week before the 500 and Daytona is just a hop skip jump away.

dave&di

I've worked with him before and it also blew me away how genuinely down to earth and nice he is. Wish I was there, but we won't be there for another two weeks. Can't wait though :)

I know someone who worked with him and they say he is a tight fisted tw*t! Their words not mine!!!!!

I don't think we have the same love for him in England as you do in the States.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom