I saw monorail teal!!!

TOTGuy

Original Poster
I saw monorail teal!!! UPDATED WITH PICTURES!

I was driving past DU and the roundhouse and I saw monorail teal sticking out. It appears it has at least been partially, if not fully, painted. The color looks like a sea foam green. It was a little odd to see but it brought great hope that it will be in service soon. I didn't grab any pics as I was driving but hopefully someone will grab some soon.

Tom

Beta Return
I was driving past DU and the roundhouse and I saw monorail teal sticking out. It appears it has at least been partially, if not fully, painted. The color looks like a sea foam green. It was a little odd to see but it brought great hope that it will be in service soon. I didn't grab any pics as I was driving but hopefully someone will grab some soon.

Argh! We've been here since Monday and I've been hoping to see it creepy crawling around after hours or something...but I guess they wouldn't get it dirty while it's still in the Paint Shop. I guess I'll get to see her in January!

Did you notice any deltas? I presume it will have them since "blue" is such a light blue color and is sans deltas.

Figment632

Love your avatar :wave:

TOTGuy

Original Poster
Love your avatar :wave:
Right back at you! :wave:

And now for some pics!!!
IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality but I did my best.

s8film40

Well it looks like in keeping with their tradition with repainting the trains they messed this one up as well, there doesn't seem to be a white delta on the first car but there is on the others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom