I Saw Joe Rhode At Animal Kingdom...

Aurora_25

DH and I saw Joe while he was taping something about Everest. We got tons of Pics of him around the whole ride area- including on the roof of some of the "buildings" there. Pretty neat. I would post the pics- but they are on DH's computer I think.... :(

WDWScottieBoy

DH and I saw Joe while he was taping something about Everest. We got tons of Pics of him around the whole ride area- including on the roof of some of the "buildings" there. Pretty neat. I would post the pics- but they are on DH's computer I think.... :(

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!

(Would now be a time to post pictures of Joe and the times I've met him and talked with him...enough that he now knows me?) ;)

JoeRohdeandScott.jpg

:wave:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!

(Would now be a time to post pictures of Joe and the times I've met him and talked with him...enough that he now knows me?) ;)

Is he nice (funny question I know)? I literally almost ran into him at AKL, I wanted to stop and talk to him but he looked very serious so I was too afraid to say anything. :lol:

Aurora_25

Is he nice (funny question I know)? I literally almost ran into him at AKL, I wanted to stop and talk to him but he looked very serious so I was too afraid to say anything. :lol:
From what Scott told me, they had a great conversation at Adventurers club one night while Joe was in town....But I know Scott can fill you in better than I :)

WDWScottieBoy

When I talked to him, it was a good two hours, if not more. He is REALLY nice and told me about his family, his experiences with the company and adventures he's been on for new parks, rides, resorts, etc. He has an amazing story to him, and when I see him again, I'm going to try to document it (or do something even bigger!).

Craig & Lisa

Here are the pics...(Do you know how long I have been a member here and I didn't know how to do that until now???)

Dan
We saw him in another area later on and got a picture with him, one thing I did notice though, he was the only one who did not have ID on him anywhere, no tag no lanyard, but the other 2 imagineers did have ID. We talked with him and had a very pleasent conversation too, and was very happy to let us have a picture with him as well. Very nice guy, sounds like he would be a very good friend. Once I get my pic's into the computer I'll see if I can learn to post pic's too.

Lee

Adventurer
one thing I did notice though, he was the only one who did not have ID on him anywhere,

Hah...yeah...Joe's the only WDI guy I know of who doesn't need ID. He's kinda recognizable.
And yeah, he's a really nice guy. He may look serious, but don't let that stop you from speaking to him. Mention you like Everest and watch his eyes light up.:lol:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Hah...yeah...Joe's the only WDI guy I know of who doesn't need ID. He's kinda recognizable.
And yeah, he's a really nice guy. He may look serious, but don't let that stop you from speaking to him. Mention you like Everest and watch his eyes light up.:lol:

Darn it, looks like I passed up a once in a lifetime opportunity! I don't know if I'll be running into him again. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom