I recieved my letter today!

Pixiedust1393

Original Poster
I didn't even get the chance to open it... I was in the middle of class when my mom called and said I had gotten in as a lifeguard for Fall 07! I was surprised the letter came so quick. It took 1 week and 3 days from my interview date.

Has anybody else gotten accepted for lifeguard positions?

Pixiedust1393

Original Poster
Thanks guys!!

Congratulations! The good thing about lifeguard is you know what you're getting when you get accepted. I'm in transportation.

I saw you wanted to be a monorail pilot. Hopefully you get it!!

My recruiter asked me if I would rather work in fast pasted areas and I said yes. She also asked me what I would do if a child did not meet the height requirement for a ride/attraction, so I'm thinking I will work in one of the waterparks, but I'm not too sure yet.

CaptainMichael

I saw you wanted to be a monorail pilot. Hopefully you get it!!

She also asked me what I would do if a child did not meet the height requirement for a ride/attraction, so I'm thinking I will work in one of the waterparks, but I'm not too sure yet.

Thanks! I've got my fingers crossed.:)

We did two person interviews. The guy that was with me wanted Operations and got that same question. I was nervous trying to think of something to say because I thought I had to answer it also. Mine turned out to be much easier like "what qualities would you look for in a CM?"

A waterpark would definitely be fun...you'll definitely get to work on your tan:lol:

joanna71985

I didn't even get the chance to open it... I was in the middle of class when my mom called and said I had gotten in as a lifeguard for Fall 07! I was surprised the letter came so quick. It took 1 week and 3 days from my interview.

Has anybody else gotten accepted for lifeguard positions?

Congrats!! Doing my CPs were the best times of my life. I hope to go back this summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom