I need your help people!

bamboo7

Originally posted by WDW*babe
I have another question that I didn't find on the other links. The Presentation and the Interview, is there anything I will need to pay very close attention to during the presentation? I mean, I know I have to pay close attention the whole time, but anything special?

Also, roughly, how many people attend the presentation? I will be going to OSU for it.

there is nothing during the presentation that you neccessarilly nee dt pay attention to, to help you with the interview or anything. It will just be information about the program itself.

and at a school the size of OSU, i would guess that about 50 to 100 people (very very rough) would show up, but of course a lot of them wont apply.

attisb

No not really, they talk about living conditions, working, disney, and how you should dress and look when you work. That would be, i guess, the important thing to pay attention to.

There are normally around 40-50 people.

DisneyJill

I don't know how big OSU is, but I go to IU and we always have about 150-200 people show up for the presentation and we have around 37,000 students here. Hope that helps.

TURKEY

Originally posted by DisneyJill
I don't know how big OSU is, but I go to IU and we always have about 150-200 people show up for the presentation and we have around 37,000 students here. Hope that helps.

It just depends on the school and interest Disney has there.

I went to a presentation on Wednesday with 85 people there at a school of about 8500.

I've gone to other presentations with 20-30 students at a school with 10,000.

kal1484

There were maybe 30 at my presentation, not sure how many are at my school, but it's around 5,000, I think. (that is college KIDS, not adults)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom