I need help planning a trip!

disnyfan89

Original Poster
I have tried to get this information from the Disneyland website and from the Dinner reservation line (which hung-up on me!!! :eek: ) and now you are my only hope wdwmagic forums!!! I was wondering if Disneyland does the Fantasmic! Dinner package like they do in MGM where you chose to eat at any sit down restraunt in the park with resurved seatting for the show!

p.s. do any of you know when Space Mountain and Buzz will be having their softopening?

thanks for the help :wave:

Disnyfan89

DisneyFan 2000

I'm not sure about the Fantasmic deal...

What I do know that the Buzz ride has a 5/5 target opening date and Space Mountain sometime around Septmeber. All this is subject to change so keep looking around to find some new information! :wave:

No, there is no Dinner package for Fantasmic! at Disneyland.

Fantasmic is not performed in an ampitheater as it is at the Disney-MGM Studios, and seating is actually on the gound in New Orleans Square. There are, however, two options for special viewing areas. Fantasmic Balcony seating, which offers a dessert bar, drinks, and a view of Fantasmic from the Disney Gallery Balcony, or Fantasmic Riverside seating, which offer a smaller selection of desserts and plenty of drinks (non-alcoholic of course).

Have fun :)

kaos

I'm going to DL (I feel like a traitor) March 29- April 2. I too am looking for fun and exciting things to do there. I haven't been to DL since 1996. I know that Space Mountain won't be open, but I am really hoping that JC and the Matterhorn are open. My fiance has never been, and I don't see us getting to DL anytime in the near future.. maybe even 6 or 7 years from now.

How would one make reservations for the Fantasmic events, and does anyone have any suggestions on which backstage tours are the best? I'm thinking of the walk in walt's footsteps tour, but are there better ones?

stranger

disnyfan89 said:
do you know how much each of these cost and a number I can call to book!

For reservations, call (714)781-4400. The cost for either balcony seating or by the Riverside (Premium seating) are $49.35 per adult.

Disneyland doesn't really have any backstage tours. Not all that much to look at backstage, anyways. Nope. no exciting Utilidors here to speak of...

I've heard the Walt's Footsteps tour is good, though. Good luck deciding!

CaptainMichael

I can't seem to find an area on the Disneyland website to order a planning DVD. Could someone help me out? Have they released the 2005 one yet?

stranger

STR8FAN2005 said:
I can't seem to find an area on the Disneyland website to order a planning DVD. Could someone help me out? Have they released the 2005 one yet?

I just checked the site, currently it's not offering any vacation videos at this time :(

Merlin

Account Suspended
If you're a huge Fantasmic fan, I'd highly recommend making sure to see the one at DL. I'm generally of the opinion that most of the duplicate attractions at WDW are superior to their DL counterparts. However, there are a few exceptions (i.e. Space Mountain, Pirates, Haunted Mansion) and Fantasmic is definitely one that is SIGNIFICANTLY better at DL!

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Do I have to rent out the Disney Gallery Balcony or do I have just pay the $50 for myself and eat with other people?

ToTBellHop

I'd be extremely shocked if they don't put out a video for the 50th. I'm actually shocked that they don't have one out presently...

stranger

disnyfan89 said:
Do I have to rent out the Disney Gallery Balcony or do I have just pay the $50 for myself and eat with other people?

You will be sharing the balcony seating with others. I don't know how many people fit up there . I highly recommend you reserving your spot 30 days before your trip because it does sell out fast.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
I read in a guide book I just got that I can reserve up to 60 days in advance and I plan on doing just that.

CaptainMichael

I find it very odd that Disneyland Resort does not have a vacation planning video. Hopefully one will be made for the Happiest Celebration on Earth!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom