I need a favor from anyone going to WDW soon!

SnowWhiteMomma

Original Poster
Before I had kids I swore that I would never have a child that carried around a stuffed toy, blanket or other "security" object. I thought it was so silly my nephew could not sleep without Piglet.

Now, I am finding out eating my words doesn't taste so good!!!!! My daughter carries around this Minnie Mouse that my Nanny got her in Disney in November. I know products tend to change at WDW and I need more of these Minnie Mouses.

She is plush, but not a typical plush, so she would know the difference if I tried to pawn a fake off.

Anyhow, would anyone be willing to pick me up a few if they are avaliable whan they go???? We are going at the very end of Sept, and I am not sure how stuff comes and goes, but I do not want to chance not finding them (if I already haven't).

I would be more than happy to Paypal money or send a check. I will post a pic. if anyone will do this for me. Thanks

SnowWhiteMomma

Original Poster
No such luck... I called the Disney store when I did not see it in the stores or the web. The 800 # said it is a different merch. dept.

happymom52003

The easiest thing to do is call Walt Disney World Merchandise Mail Order at this number: 407-363-6200. You can get anything they sell in the parks or resorts. Just describe it to them. This is the safest bet, because if it ends up being the wrong item it will be much easier to return than if someone on this site sends you the wrong one. Here is info from allearsnet.com: http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mailorder.htm

mwbrown

We actually called Pop Century (a number we had) and got them to transfer us to the store at the end of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh just so that "Santa" could bring our DD a Rabbit doll. They were fabulous and only charged $10 to ship it to Canada.

It arrived in less than a week; I was very impressed. We didn't need the SKU as we just described where in the store and what size and they got it. Fabulous!!

goofntink

I am at the Parks and resorts pretty much every day with our business doing work. Private message me for my e-mail or post a pic,and I'll see if I can find her and get it to you if I do.We will be there tommorrow with family for the 4th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom