I need a ADR for Chef Mickeys 11/30-12/6

michelek73

Original Poster
I have been calling Disney Dining EVERYDAY for a month trying to get a cancelled reservation for Chef Mickey's either for breakfast (preferably) or dinner. I am a Disney fanatic and made all my Disney ressies on day 180, than some Disney newbie family members begged to go with my daughter and me. So I have a reservation for 2 but need a reservation for 4. It is BOOKED. Anyone have any ideas that I'm not thinking of???????

Kelsybelle

That sort of thing happened to us on our trip this past April. What we did was give our last minute guests (Aunt and Uncle) a copy of our intinerary and they made their own reservations for the 2 of them at the resturants we couldn't get them into on our reservations. Most resturants would put us together and if they couldn't put us together they would be seated near us.
Keep calling everyday and hopefully there will be a cancelation, if not maybe they could make their own reservation at Chef Mickey's and maybe you could be put together when you check in for your reservation or at least seated near eachother.
Good luck! :)

michelek73

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks for the ideas....when they first mentioned they wanted to go, I was all about being the host and tour guide, but then they didn't mention it again until September. I was already booked in May. They have never been to Disney and now expect me to take care of everything, which is why I said, next year I'll try to keep my trip to myself :) they problem will be Liberty Tavern and Chef Mickey's. They are just booked solid. Does anyone know...if I use my ressie with my daughter and just take them for a standby seat that they might get in? Our ressies are for Dec 2 for breakfast. Has anyone had luck just standing there hoping for a no show? I'd hate for them not to get seated though and have to watch us eating and having fun. :veryconfu

H20Babie

:lol: I have been trying to get into Chef Mickey's, O'hana or Tusker House (all character meals) for 12/01-12/08 for the last 2 months, for the exact same reason ... newbie add-alongs. So far, no luck. We did luck out and get LTT our first night, Akerhaus and Garden Grill though, so I can't complain too much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom