I made it

Cajun_CP

Original Poster
Sorry I took so long to tell you all, but I made it to the college program and am now a parking castmember at downtown disney. So next time any of you are down there, tell me hi if you see me (My name tag says Matthew and I'll be wearing the nasty yellow and white costume).

Tink

Hey, Cajun, I'll be down there tomorrow night and the next and the next and the next nights. We'll look for you, Matthew.. We'll be the two blondes and the red head in a rented convertible.;)

Way to go!

epcot71

im glad to hear it

im glad to know there are still cast members who really enjoy being there-for me its not just a job-i love disney-

Cajun_CP

Original Poster
Hey guys, thanks for the kind posts. I should point out that I'm not valet, but I'm training for valet just in case. I'll usually be the guy directing traffic. Thanks again.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Cajun_CP
Hey guys, thanks for the kind posts. I should point out that I'm not valet, but I'm training for valet just in case. I'll usually be the guy directing traffic. Thanks again.

So if i get a bad parking spot. I'm going to blame you for it. lol :-0

DisJosh

Congrats!! Is what youre doing part of transportation? I hopw to participate in the CP and my top three picks are transportation, park greeter, and Recreation. What other jobs are part of transportation? Keep us updated on your experiences and please post under my topic in the WDWCP forum in here.

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by Cajun_CP

With the way people drive down there I hope they offered you hazard insurance along with a great disability package. :D

Have a great experience Cajun.:)

Sheri

Cajun~Yer so lucky!!! I wanna work there when Im older, doin some sort of entertainment...Ill be there in a few years, look 4 me! hehehe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom