I just booked a trip 6/2-6/9

disneygirl1024

Yea, we will be there also. We will be arriving at Orlando International at about 10:00 am and from the there, (pardon the pun) the sky's the limit. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Sam02

Don't know if this makes a difference to you but this is Gay Days at Disney (non-Disney sponsored event)

And your point is? I'm not saying you mean anything by it, but honestly does it really matter? After reading these boards I am more scared of Pop Warner and Cheerleading dates than I am of Gay Days.

Upvote 0

coltow

And your point is? I'm not saying you mean anything by it, but honestly does it really matter? After reading these boards I am more scared of Pop Warner and Cheerleading dates than I am of Gay Days.
:ROFLOL: No kidding, which is another reason that we decided on Poly in December.

Upvote 0

vilegirl

We'll be there 9-14 June. We've never gone in June before. I think it's one of the only months we haven't been. Will it be super crowded this early in June? I know where I live (Maryland), kids don't even get out of school until mid-June.

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

Hey,
I just booked a trip from 6/2-6/9 ..will anyone else be there then ??:wave:

Where are you staying?

On another note, as far as Gay Days, Martin Luther King Day, etc, our only issue is that there will be more people in front of us while we're standing in line. We don't look at those days any differently than going during Mardi Gras, Christmas week, New Years Eve... We just prefer to go when the crowds are smaller. Other than that, they could have blue people or whatever days. :shrug:

Upvote 0

Sherrybaby

I'm there at the Beach Club from June 3rd-June 9th. Just look for the tall woman with the spikey blonde hair and my son (same height) also with some crazy hair hehe. Anyone going to the P & P party on June 4th? We'll be there!

Sherry

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom