I just a letter! Im going to Disney!

SFSC26

if i had my cp interview on the 31st of january and sent out the paperwork THAT night to Disney....

is it still an okay thing that i haven't gotten anything in the mail yet?
or has the wait been TOO long and something is screwed up....

jerseygirl9

Hi!! I had my interview on the 30th of January and I still havent gotten anything either. I emailed one of the recruiters and she said I should hear soon! So I think everything is fine, its just taking them a while. Good luck and i hope we hear this week :)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Well, I finally got my acceptance letter for the Disney College Program Summer Alumni 2008! Ill be in Quick Foods, Im so excited to get back to Sunny Florida for another awesome summer!

Funny thing is today was the day 2 years ago I got accepted to my first College Program too!

Good luck to everyone else that applied!

-Have a magical day! I know I will!

-Sum
Congratulations! :sohappy:

Seems like a few different folks are getting letters... :D

SFSC26

another day without a letter, i'm so anxious, its killing me!

and i need to know pretty soon because priority scheduling for fall and spring classes for my school is coming up within two weeks!

SFSC26

i can't believe it, I just got a notice that there is an error with my application/role checklist and that i have to fix the errors and send it in again....

the email doesnt tell me what the error is though!
and it says i need to send in the original paperwork, how can i do that if they have it!?

this really sucks, because now i have even less chance at getting the job i want because it'll be another whole MONTH till i hear!

zeroFantasy

i can't believe it, I just got a notice that there is an error with my application/role checklist and that i have to fix the errors and send it in again....

and it says i need to send in the original paperwork, how can i do that if they have it!?

this really sucks, because now i have even less chance at getting the job i want because it'll be another whole MONTH till i hear!

That sucks so bad :(. It's ok you can try for the spring semester!! :) Getting the job you want is SO much better than something stinky.

SFSC26

well unfortunately due to my schedule for the next four years, the only time i could feasibly do a cp is now.....ugh

JustYourVoice

I would definitely call the recruiting office. I got an email just like that, called, and simply had to verify a few things that I made a mistake on. They still said it would take 2-3 weeks for a response, but I'm hopeful that it won't be that long. Maybe if you call you won't have to go through the hassle and time of mailing/faxing.

SFSC26

thank you justyourvoice,
i did in fact call them at 8:03am, i wanted to figure this out asap as you can tell, haha

and they called me back about 1pm and got it all worked out...

i hope it doesnt take 3 more weeks too haha

phew, thank goodness

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom