I just a letter! Im going to Disney!

sum41914

Original Poster
Well, I finally got my acceptance letter for the Disney College Program Summer Alumni 2008! Ill be in Quick Foods, Im so excited to get back to Sunny Florida for another awesome summer!

Funny thing is today was the day 2 years ago I got accepted to my first College Program too!

Good luck to everyone else that applied!

-Have a magical day! I know I will!

-Sum

Bug715

congrats!!! I'm glad they didn't offer something I'd be interested in for the alumni program or else I'd be heading right back down!

sum41914- I did my first career fair table as a Campus Rep last thursday. I went to my presentation and interviewed for my CP on the same day last year. wierd that it would work out that way!

sum41914

Original Poster
^ yes it is.

I hope I get Animal Kingdom but there isn't a way to check that prior to May, but oh well.

sum41914

Original Poster
Congrats on everyone who got in! Its like 25 degrees and snowing here (Massachusetts) can't wait for 90+ and sunny!

sum41914

Original Poster
Hmmmm.... I just tried to accept my offer and it says the only date left to pick is May 21stth through August 15th. Has anyone been able to accept the CP on May 19th? My family already set up vacation days around me going on May 19th- August 9th. This really stinks, I would hate to have decline this offer.

joanna71985

Hmmmm.... I just tried to accept my offer and it says the only date left to pick is May 21stth through August 15th. Has anyone been able to accept the CP on May 19th? My family already set up vacation days around me going on May 19th- August 9th. This really stinks, I would hate to have decline this offer.

Uh oh, I hope that's not a problem. I can't do the 21st either- I have to take a couple of classes, and they start Aug 11th.

joanna71985

I just checked, and you're right. I plan on calling tomorrow to see what's up, because I do not want to drop out. But I have classes I HAVE to take.:(

maggiegrace1

Well, I finally got my acceptance letter for the Disney College Program Summer Alumni 2008! Ill be in Quick Foods, Im so excited to get back to Sunny Florida for another awesome summer!

Funny thing is today was the day 2 years ago I got accepted to my first College Program too!

Good luck to everyone else that applied!

-Have a magical day! I know I will!

-Sum
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Awesome!

Also the fact that you got it the same day as you did the last one..FATE I tell you!

:sohappy::sohappy:

zeroFantasy

That sucks. What if 21st won't be available soon either? Or if your role is reserved, it's reserved for sure? I can't accept until while from now... I will be cutting it close to two weeks since I got the letter, but I have no choice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom