I have to get it back!

MrPromey

Original Poster
Anyone who has been following the exciting (mellow-) drama that has unfolded involving Ariel, myself and just about every other guy in the group knows about what became of my Little Mermaid DVD. It was a symbolic sort of thing at the time. Well, I went to retrieve it and it was GONE! My neighbor has no kids and doesn't even like Disney stuff so I know that he didn't take it. There is also a high privacy fence around his yard so it is unlikely that anyone in the neighborhood would have seen it. My only thought is that in my weak emotional condition, someone actually took advantage of my offer for the free DVD. Please, if you took it, I need it back. It holds great emotional value for me now. You don't have to even tell me who you are, just drop it back in the fish pond if you want and I'll go get it myself. Thank You for understanding.

In great emotional distress,
MrPromey

MrPromey

Original Poster
Nope, the pond isn't very deep and the fish are only like 4 inches long… I'm pretty sure someone on the group took it. I didn't look for it till Ariel and I made up so I'm thinking someone in the group took it out of spite. It could have been JAY-ROD, the jilted ex. It could have been Dopey who has been after Ariel for a while or it could have been, yes, even you DisneyFreak, hoping to shut me up with this whole thing by doing this. Nobody is above suspicion here! ! Everyone has a motive. :rolleyes: I'm now doing an extensive search to try and figure out who has it… I'll keep you all posted with any news I find… Wish me luck!

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by MrPromey
Nope, the pond isn't very deep and the fish are only like 4 inches long… I'm pretty sure someone on the group took it. I didn't look for it till Ariel and I made up so I'm thinking someone in the group took it out of spite. It could have been JAY-ROD, the jilted ex. It could have been Dopey who has been after Ariel for a while or it could have been, yes, even you DisneyFreak, hoping to shut me up with this whole thing by doing this. Nobody is above suspicion here! ! Everyone has a motive. :rolleyes: I'm now doing an extensive search to try and figure out who has it… I'll keep you all posted with any news I find… Wish me luck!

I didnt take your DVD. why would I? I already have the real thing anyways. You just stick to the video cause thats as close and u get to her. :)

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I didnt take your DVD. why would I? I already have the real thing anyways. You just stick to the video cause thats as close and u get to her. :)

I uncovered some shocking news this morning as I was searching the internet looking for my lost movie. If you didn't take it than explain this!!! :eek::

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/53761310?aucview=search

A buy price of $45?
She's gone. You need to move on. Being spiteful will only make it harder on you. If it will really take this to get the movie back, I will do it but I don't see how it makes anything better for you. :rolleyes: :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom