I have NEVER been on Splash Mnt.

Disney05

The thing that's stopping me from going on Splash Mtn. is the big drop at the end, and I realize that's stupid.

WDWFigment

Follow the advice of others to minimize water coming in contact with you (honestly though, even if you get 'as wet as possible' --which isn't very wet-- you will dry in 30 minutes) and give the ride a try. DVDs don't do it justice. It is such a great ride; there really is a reason why it's constantly named the best attraction in all of WDW. Doesn't it concern you a little that you're missing the best, or at least one of the best, attractions in WDW?

philsfan2185

I have been to WDW 12 times with my parents and now with my wife and kids and I have NEVER EVER ridden Splash. I just never thought getting soaked would be a good part of the day. Is there any ride you have never been on at WDW ? Any ride you would never go on?
Don't let the thought of getting soaked stop you from enjoying an attraction. You don't get buckets of water dumped on you. It's quite refreshing if it's hot out, to get a few grops of water on you. Sit in the back and or wear a poncho.

RedBaron

Even though I dont like the final drop on splash I have been on it several times and I have never got wet on that ride. I think once I got a little bit of water on my shorts about the size of a baseball and was no big deal. So if your only issue is the water, dont let that keep you from riding. If you are not afraid of the drop the ride itself is actually pretty cute. As for rides I have no intention of going on or ever going on again..
ToT
RRC
I guess I have 6 days to decide if I want to ride MS and EE...

lilmizpixie3

I have been to WDW 12 times with my parents and now with my wife and kids and I have NEVER EVER ridden Splash. I just never thought getting soaked would be a good part of the day. Is there any ride you have never been on at WDW ? Any ride you would never go on?
Its not fair to think that you get soaked on Splash Mountain everytime. I have been to Disney almost 100 times and the only time I ever got soaked was this past trip this month and it was only because they had just added water to the ride. You should def try and but try to sit in the back.

Anyway one ride i've never ridden and never will and Tower of Terror. I hate everything about free fall dropping and the sensation of being stuck in mid air.:hurl:

Uponastar

DHS
Rock N Roller Coaster
TOT

AK
Expedition Everest

Epcot
Mission Space (the spinning one)

Ditto those.
And also I've never done the TeaCups, AstroOrbiter, Dumbo, And Aladdin's Magic Carpets because I don't like things that spin. I've never done the Speedway either, not sure why.

MissM

Things I won't ever ride:
Tower of Terror (this ride is exactly what I fear and hate the most)
Rockin' Roller coaster (don't do coasters)
Splash Mountain (don't do drops)
Tea Cups (spinning = :hurl: )
Astro Orbiter (I'm terrified of heights)

Things I won't ever ride again:
Everest (rode it once, ruined my day)
Space Mountain (gave it three shots, hated it every time
Country Bear Jamboree (not a thrill ride, but creepy as all gets)

I have ridden Mission:Space on in it's full, spinning glory and got a little queasy. I've also tried it's non-spinning side. It was a well-made ride, but I don't see the need to do it again.
-m

mr alecshawn

NEVER??? Thats STUPID!:brick: And NO, We ride em all!

Jellyfish

Splash Mountain is a can't miss, it really is one of the best rides there, i went on most of the rides, and there wasn't really one that i wanted to go on that i didn't get to go on :)

Laura

Premium Member
I can't imagine not going on Splash Mountain. It's phenomenal and I don't think I've ever gotten all that wet on it. As long as you duck and keep your feet up you'll stay pretty dry.

I really don't think there's a ride I haven't been on at WDW. We pretty much go on every ride every trip.

mousebymarriage

I have to admit that even though I have been to WDW more than a dozen times I have never been to Tom Sawyer Island and I have never been on the Riverboat! I have no idea why , I guess I just forget about those 2 when we get down there:shrug: !

LoriMistress

If you go to SpM during the fall/winter season you don't get soaked, but you will get a little wet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom