I have NEVER been on Splash Mnt.

teebin

I've never got that wet on Spalsh. River Rapids at AK is the one I get wet on. Splash is great. You should give it a try. When I been on it in Jan I maybe got a few drops on me. They must tone it down when it's cooler?!? Also, I know if you sit in a certain spot, you don;t get much water on you. Anyone? Is that true?

They do in fact tone it down in the winter during the colder months. The documentary on Discovery Channel about Disneyland Resort actually states that they tone down their DCA rapids ride in cooler temps so that people don't get so wet. I am sure they do this in all disney parks.

Seemba

Until a couple of years ago (when I was 12), I had never been on Haunted Mansion. And now it's one of my WDW favorites.

I went to Disney when I was 6 years old, and my mother hyped the Haunted Mansion as her favorite ride on the way there. But when we got there, it was closed for repairs. . . I'ver still never ridden it.

But that should all change when we get to Disney on Sept. 13th. . . I'm so glad that rehab will be over! Oh yeah. . . I'm looking forward to Splash Mountain too (something that didn't even exist back then!).

I've never been on Dumbo.:eek:

I haven't either!!!! I get motion sickness pretty quickly from things that move around in continuous circles.

Oddly enough, I do get duped onto the Magic Carpets every year ( I still don't feel so hot while riding that). Now that we have two toddlers I guess I won't be able to pawn them off with my husband anymore. Oh well, for the good of Disney I suppose....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom