I have a confession...

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but until joining this website, I never knew what a Dole Whip was. OK, there I said it! LOL So on my upcoming trip, thanks to you guys, I will try my first one! :D
I know what you mean... I was to embarrassed to ask, but this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to the World and I'll be scoping out DTD for a dole whip for dessert after eating at rainforest!

DaddyDisneyMan

I actually discovered the Dole Whip while working out on my eliptical. Here is the story...

It was Jan. 4th, 2013 and we had just booked out April '13 Disney Trip. I told myself, "Hey, let get on the elliptical and get in shape for Disney." As I needed my daily Disney fix I went to Youtube and started to listen to Disney Vacation Video's. One family video mentioned this Dole Whip, I was like "!?!" This sounds marvelous. I IMMEDIATELY ran down stairs and threw my phone at my DW and said "WATCH THIS!" She saw this magical video that contained this delicious treat called a DOLE WHIP. I have been to WDW over 10 times and have never see or heard of this WONDROUS treat. When we head to WDW this April, this is going to be #1 on my list. By the way, do you need get a fast pass to obtain one of these delectable treats?

Goofyernmost

I know what you mean. There must be a list somewhere explaining what they all mean.
That link is a great help but lots of times people just make up there own. When they were talking about attractions I would check there first and if I couldn't find it, I would go on the Disney Web Site and look through the list of attractions at whatever park they were talking about and try to match up the name with the acronyms. It's gone crazy and it only takes a second longer to type the name and sure would be helpful for newbie's.

Hot Lava

I really really dislike pineapply (unless it's SUPER fresh). The thought of a Dole Whip kinnnnnda makes me gag just a teeny bit. LOL

Hawaii. Never have I ever had pineapple that tasted so good.

Orange sherbert swirled into your dish.

What is this? The citrus swirl? B/c that sounds good. And my dad loves orange sherbert.

I was aware of these Dole Whips and the float when I was at WDW, but they didn't appeal to me. Even now, I am not overwhelmed with desire for one, but I will still have to try it out.

That said, there is a drink that seems to have been added since my last trip that I found out about here - the Grey Goose slushies. I have run around for the frozen margs (both regular and Italian) at EPCOT, but I don't think that the slushie was there last time. Found out about it on this website and *cannot wait* to try one! YUM!

MouseDreaming

I know what you mean... I was to embarrassed to ask, but this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to the World and I'll be scoping out DTD for a dole whip for dessert after eating at rainforest!
The only places I know you can get them at WDW is Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom, and the QS at the Poly. Enjoy!:)

invader

Random fact - if any of you live near Des Moines, IA you can get Dole Whips at Adventure Bay (Adventurelands Waterpark)... They're about half price too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom