I have a confession...

DfromATX

Original Poster
Pineapple has to be one of my most favorite things on this planet...from the super fresh to the super sweet artificial stuff. Hence, why I made some at home the other day. I was planning on spiking the leftovers ;) tomorrow night, but we have a party- so I guess I'll be drinking a spiked Dole Whip Float on Saturday night. :D

It was your post with all the photos that made me think of this. I wanted to tag you but i didn't know how. :)

PUSH

Before joining this site, I thought I knew a lot about the World. I was wrong. I still consider myself a seasoned vet at WDW, but I can't compete with others on this site. I never knew there were half of the things there are at WDW before this site. I'm just a rookie around these parts. A rookie playing with the hot shots. :eek: :p

J03Y

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but until joining this website, I never knew what a Dole Whip was. OK, there I said it! LOL So on my upcoming trip, thanks to you guys, I will try my first one! :D

you're not alone. everyone judged me for a week. i think they still judge me for that.

DisneyGuyNYC

They're called Dole Whips in Disney but when I went to the Dole plantation in Hawaii they called them something generic like "Pineapple Float" or something. Was just as delicious though!

If you ever get a chance I heavily suggest taking a tour or the pineapple plantations. It will blow your mind.

real mad hatter

Not until 2004 on my first visit did I discover what a Dole Whip was.? I was imagining Cat Woman in a black leather outfit chasing me around the Hatters Tea Cups. Whit a let down.:( Not the Dole Whip..Cat Women;)

Weather_Lady

Don't feel bad -- I had no idea what a Dole Whip or Citrus Swirl were, either, before I started hanging around here. Because of the universal acclaim, and even though I'm not a huge pineapple fan, I tried both on our last Disney vacation. They were just as wonderful as everyone said. I admit that the orange-pineapple citrus swirl was my favorite, but I loved the Dole Whip, too! Now they're "must-do"s for the future. Something about that Florida heat made those icy pineapple concoctions taste like absolute heaven. We also really liked the Nestle frozen pineapple bars you can get at the kiosks around the park.

draybook

I knew what it was but didn't think I'd like it. As my wife said, we had our first one this past September and it was delicious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom