I Got It!!!

danzingcutie12

Original Poster
Hey everyone...I couldn't find the old thread that I had started about my audition....you probably remember me, but I just this email!!! I am so excited!! Thanks everyone for your support!! Marianne are you still on her??? Let me know if ya hear anything...

Dear Mandy,

Congratulations! You passed your recent Walt Disney World® Character Audition and will be invited to participate in a Character Performer Role in the Disney College Program!!

You will receive your official Disney College Program invitation within the next few weeks, and it will provide you with all the information you need to make a decision about participating in the program. Please refrain from trying to log in prior to recieving your notification. Attempts to log in prior to receiving your notification can interfere with your materials being mailed in a timely fashion.

Walt Disney established our company to entertain families from all over the world. You have the unique opportunity to continue that tradition and make magical memories for Guests of all ages visiting the Walt Disney World Resort. Congratulations!

The Disney College Program is an outstanding opportunity for students to learn a variety of transferable skills from an industry leader, meet people from all over the world and possibly earn college credit. We hope you will consider our offer and join the Disney team!

Sincerely,
Sharon

danzingcutie12

Original Poster
Thanks everyone I really appreciate all the congratulations!!! I live in Southern NJ about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia...

And I think I measure about 5'4''-5'5'' at the audition...

: )

Any tips from fellow character performers please let me know. : )

danzingcutie12

Original Poster
thanks for the info kcw......I am arriving on 6/20 and I got character performer- Munk...anyone know what that means exactly. I am still hoping to get cast in a parade and when I called yesterday to ask they said they dont know that info till right before you arrive and the lady said i did fairly well at the advance dance audition.

Oh and if this whole thing isn't fate...I won Year of A Million Dreams Mouse ears today!!!! They say live your dreams in the back and it couldnt be more true. Just want to share with everyone!!

mom2of2

thanks for the info kcw......I am arriving on 6/20 and I got character performer- Munk...anyone know what that means exactly. I am still hoping to get cast in a parade and when I called yesterday to ask they said they dont know that info till right before you arrive and the lady said i did fairly well at the advance dance audition.

Oh and if this whole thing isn't fate...I won Year of A Million Dreams Mouse ears today!!!! They say live your dreams in the back and it couldnt be more true. Just want to share with everyone!!

Just a guess but Munk would be CHIPmunk, Chip and Dale.

I could be wrong

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom