I got in!

joanna71985

I have a question for people who have been. What exactly is in the aparentment? Do they give you a vacume and a tv? They weren't listed in what's included.

A vacuum isn't included in the apartment, but you can borrow one from the clubhouse. As for a tv, you will have to bring your own

elisatonks

Congrats. I found out yesterday that I got in. I want to leave right away. My name's Molly. We should get to know each other a bit before we arrive so we'll have someone we know down there and hang out if we have time off together. What are you going to be doing? I got quick service food and beverage.

I have a question for people who have been. What exactly is in the aparentment? Do they give you a vacume and a tv? They weren't listed in what's included.

you can rent a vacumn from the clubhouse, they however don't provide a tv. stuff included are oven, microwave, plates, knives, fork etc, you will need coffee maker, tv etc. its worth getting these when you get down here though as someone else may bring the same ting, and then you end up wit 5 tv's in one apartment. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom