I got accepted!!!

sanita

Original Poster
I am new to the board I just got my packet yesterday for Quick Service Food and Beverage. I am really excited. The only thing i am bummed about is the fact i miss the character performer auditions in New York(i didn't know they had an auditition, a couple weeks ago they didn't post it on the website) it was the 23rd and I recieved my packet on the 24. Anyway everything happens for a reason. I will be leaving Aug 2. I would be so jealous if I a had a roommate who was a performer. But Anyway I have a few questions.
1) Do you think it would be a good chance that I would be able to live in Vista Way because I have the first arrival day of the Fall program?

2) Did anyone had to show their transcripts when they arrived at check-in?

3)Where excatly is check-in? And is it hard to find it from the airport?

4) What are "mears"? I heard a former CP's said that

I am jsut really excited.

joanna71985

sanita said:
I am new to the board I just got my packet yesterday for Quick Service Food and Beverage. I am really excited. The only thing i am bummed about is the fact i miss the character performer auditions in New York(i didn't know they had an auditition, a couple weeks ago they didn't post it on the website) it was the 23rd and I recieved my packet on the 24. Anyway everything happens for a reason. I will be leaving Aug 2. I would be so jealous if I a had a roommate who was a performer. But Anyway I have a few questions.
1) Do you think it would be a good chance that I would be able to live in Vista Way because I have the first arrival day of the Fall program?

2) Did anyone had to show their transcripts when they arrived at check-in?

3)Where excatly is check-in? And is it hard to find it from the airport?

4) What are "mears"? I heard a former CP's said that

I am jsut really excited.

Housing is totally random. It all depends on where they are putting people. Of course, have one of the earlier dates does help.

Check-in is at Vista Way (one of the complexes). It isn't too hard to find. When you receive the letter and log in, there is a page that lists directions and I believe one is from the airport.

Mears is a bus system, I believe.

I totally understand how you feel. I am very excited too. I can't wait for August 2nd. Maybe I will see you down there. Only 3 months and 7 days to go!:sohappy:

sanita

Original Poster
When I paid my assesment fee it said my arrival location will be at Vista Way Complex, I got all excited thinking that that's where they will be placing me for the progam but when I got calm i realized that the check-in loaction is at the Vista Way, I laughed at myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom