I Got Accepted Too!!!!!

JenLUVSmickey

Original Poster
Just thought I would let everyone know I was accepted.

I got my letter today. I will be an Operations cast member.

Woo-Hoo. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I leave in August and return in January.

wbboy29

Congratulations Jen!!!!:sohappy: a fellow operations CM. i can't wait to find out where i'll be placed in operations. where do you want to work? i would love to work at the Tower of Terror.

wbboy29

Not really. i've never been to epcot or animal kingdom before. so i'm not sure what there like but a lot of people really seem to love them. so i'll be happy with any park. how about you? is there one you would prefer not to work in?

Maria

Epcot is the coolest! You´ll meet people from at least all those countries and party with them at the Commons! hehehe :animwink:

JenLUVSmickey

Original Poster
yeah thats exactly why I would love to work at Epcot Maria. Besides that it is just my favorite park.

As of right now I would not want to work at MGM. I don't like that park to much. But you never know, if I worked there I might begin to like it.

DisneyDork

That's Great! Congrats!!

I'll have to look for you when you finally arrive! I'll be one of the people who help make things clean and tidy in the parks (Custodial Host/Intern)!!

bjshade23

Originally posted by wdwprincess03

They have good breadsticks though!

I think there cesear salad is the best on property. And the great thing is the breadsticks come with the salad too.

Congrats on getting in!!! I hope to be going in January!!!

Wilt Dasney

Hey, whattyaknow?

I leave in August and am also working in Ops....

Maybe we'll run into each other during our time in the World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom