I got a very special reply...

WDWFan_Boston

Why don't we believe you? Because you are this:

copyright-troll.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Why don't you guys believe me? :(
Dear Angie,

Thank you for your message regarding WDWMagic.

We value your loyalty to the Disney brand and appreciate the opportunity to address your feedback regarding trust on this website.

At this time, there are no plans for us to believe you. There are enough people who we trust and we have no plans on adding to these numbers.

Thank you again for sharing your comments.

Sincerely,

Rachel Novak
Guest Experience Services
Walt Disney World Resort
407-555-1212​

Sped2424

Dear Angie,

Thank you for your message regarding WDWMagic.

We value your loyalty to the Disney brand and appreciate the opportunity to address your feedback regarding trust on this website.

At this time, there are no plans for us to believe you. There are enough people who we trust and we have no plans on adding to these numbers.

Thank you again for sharing your comments.

Sincerely,

Rachel Novak
Walt Disney World Resort
407-555-1212​
2 special reply's in such a short time, angie you are truly changing the world as we know it! Now I know you are doing some good nature trolling cause no one is this naive!

mousehockey37

I wrote a letter to Disney saying to bring Horizons back, get rid of the giant hat, add rides to World Showcase, make an E-Ticket to Magic Kingdom, bring back Dreamfinder, and add a panda exhibit to Animal Kingdom!!!!!!

They replied back, so it must be happening!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah... Well, I wrote a letter to them saying that MyMagic+ isn't needed. They responded by saying that they agree and they're doing away with it. They also added a PS that regular fastpasses will be going away, characters will roam the parks and the monorails will stop at every single resort/park and even the gas station on Buena Vista Dr.

That sure was a nice reply!!!!

Take it to the bank!!!! MyMagic+ is going away!!! They told me so... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Black Pearl

Just got my response back.. Sorry guys I tried :( Tried to throw in an off the wall request to slip the small one in. No go.

Dear Black Pearl,

Thank you for your message regarding the Walt Disney World Resort.

We value your loyalty to the Disney brand and appreciate the opportunity
to address your feedback regarding food and beverage offerings at our parks. The
Walt Disney Company strives to provide the best possible food and beverage
experience for our Guests. Our food and beverage offerings may vary from
day to day based on a dart board and a blindfolded intern, but will always
be present in our theme parks.

At this time, there are no plans to add Bacardi 151 to LeFou's Brew,
or big cinnamon rolls in the Starbucks formally known as the Main Street Bakery.
We don't want to. Please know when we receive comments from Guests, such as
yours, they are shared with various areas of our organization. You may
also be assured that your observations have been shared and taken
seriously. So seriously in fact that we have added them to a list under Barb's desk.
Next time you are here, we'll totally show you.

Thank you again for sharing your comments. We look forward to providing
a magical experience, rich in rich richness upon your next
visit.

Sincerely,

Rachel Novak
Walt Disney World Resort
407-560-2033

Last edited:

Fable McCloud

I had no idea the Bimbettes had names. Where on earth did you find those out? Even the Broadway Show doesn't name them, they're just "Silly Girls".

Weather_Lady

You're lucky, I sent a very casual suggestion for an addition to new fantasy land two years ago with the wording that no reply was necessary, and that it was just a casual suggestion to please be passed along to imagineering. After three progressivly more serious emails that my idea was being passed from WDW guest relations up the ladder I received a paper letter in the mail from legal explaining that all my correspondence with the Walt Disney company (one email) was being deleted from their files and while my interest in WDW was appreciated any ideas used in the parks is the property of Disney imagineering and not related to any idea of mine. A little heavy handed just for suggesting a nicer place for the sword in the stone but what the heck?

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I made a suggestion concerning the Vacation Planning DVD, and next thing I knew, I had a strongly worded letter from the legal team telling me the same thing as yours.

Stupid lawyers ruin all the fun. (I'm a lawyer myself, so it makes me chuckle.)

jayhawkmickey

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I made a suggestion concerning the Vacation Planning DVD, and next thing I knew, I had a strongly worded letter from the legal team telling me the same thing as yours.

Stupid lawyers ruin all the fun. (I'm a lawyer myself, so it makes me chuckle.)
So true, but today, so needed I guess.:(

IWantMyMagicBand

And where is the King Louie thread. I've tried searching but so many threads come up! I have a bottle of wine, snacks and a couple of hours. I'm good for some laughs.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom