I Found Katiebug 2.0

nickys

Premium Member
To people calling this off as fake. Anyone (myself included) who has worked in a themepark knows that this kind of behavior/entitlement is incredibly common. I had so many people demand to have my name or speak to a manager over having to wait 5-10 minutes for a tram.

I can believe it, despite my “wow” emoji. I am amazed how CMs keep their cool in the face of some visitors.

Patcheslee

To people calling this off as fake. Anyone (myself included) who has worked in a themepark knows that this kind of behavior/entitlement is incredibly common. I had so many people demand to have my name or speak to a manager over having to wait 5-10 minutes for a tram.
Think Disney is the only place I wait for trams. Course other places I visit 1 or 2 days maximum a year and don't mind the extra $5 for preferred parking. No way I'd pay $50/day though.

Tink76

Oh my a mommy melt down at 1:00 in the morning. I guess I don’t get credit for visiting WDW with 5, yes that’s 5 children in the early 80’s. But then again my children learned the word no meant no so when they did ask for something and got it,it was truly appreciated.
So my husband and I have earned our place in line and won’t be giving it up to unruly children with a mom who needs a time out!

Janir

She's probably upset that her ex didn't do the 5th wife swap with her...let the fireworks begin...
The wife-swap is definitely a thing here now...LOL!! I'm laughing at my desk at work during lunch and coworkers are giving me strange looks when I laugh. Kinda hard to explain quickly the Disney Wife-Swap system for husbands with multiples wives and ex wives.

Yert3

What line is she waiting in that over 3 hours? I haven’t waited in a line longer than 2 hours in foooorever, even on the busiest of days. And I’m at WDW at least once a week. Even when I went on Flight of passage only a week after it opened, the wait was only slightly less than 2 hours.

zurgandfriend

Nobody wants to "wait their turn" anymore. I see it at WDW and I see it at the airport. Last trip waiting to go through security a man with his family started to complain when the TSA agent called me forward. the guy started with "we have been waiting 10 minutes and we were here first." I was wearing my Vietnam veterans hat and said to the TSA agent in a loud voice " you know no one wanted to get in front of me on the plane to vietnam. "
The agent laughed and the guy shut up.

FettFan

So, I saw this pic on a Reddit post, and I had to share it (after redacting all of the inappropriate language first). This woman is basically a rage monster version of Katiebug, almost like Katiebug after being exposed to gamma rays. So I guess all of us who have no children or go to WDW without children should a)let all moms with kids go straight to the front of the line or b)not be allowed in the parks at all.
View attachment 351595

Not @KATIEBUG101 because she does not call Aiden "Prince Aiden".

But still....good god the entitlement. On my last visit to the World, I decided to "Go Commando", so to speak.... no bag, no backpack, just my car keys and my cell phone. Felt pretty good to get waved through bag check while the SuperMoms and DadBods had to break open their strollers and diaper bags for security. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom