I Found Katiebug 2.0

FettFan

PS - The Momzilla who wrote this nasty screed is just upset that childless couples and singles have more disposable income because we aren't dedicating a chunk of each paycheck to raise children.

PPS - I wonder what her opinion is of liquor being sold in the parks....
Can't wait to get a "Green Russian" at Galaxy's Edge.
tenor.gif

...might have to sneak in my own vodka though.

wombat

Theses posts are either fake or done by a crazy person!
Adults go to amusement parks even without kids. My college friends and I went one spring break, we had a great time including taking pictures with characters, etc.
I now have kids although they are grownups up. We have just as much right to be at Disney! When my kids are grown hubby and I have already said we would go on our own since we have had time on our own when the kids are with grandparents and we have said we are having a really nice time.

Amazing he people who think for whatever reason they should not have to wait in line!
My wife and me are in our 60's and we have been to WDW without children and had a great time. Although I am 69, in my head I am a 7 year old.

unmitigated disaster

To people calling this off as fake. Anyone (myself included) who has worked in a themepark knows that this kind of behavior/entitlement is incredibly common. I had so many people demand to have my name or speak to a manager over having to wait 5-10 minutes for a tram.
I work at a hotel. I've been blamed for:

- weather. Yes, they were serious. " It's 65 degrees out and raining! We came here for the sunshine! What are you going to do about it? "
- the airline losing their luggage.
- Coyotes howling. "Make them SHUT UP!" Like I can control wild coyotes roaming around Tucson.
- road construction shutting down exits from and entrances to I-10.
- A lightning-caused wildfire that shut down a part of the state they wanted to visit.

People get insane really easy.

SteveAZee

PS - The Momzilla who wrote this nasty screed is just upset that childless couples and singles have more disposable income because we aren't dedicating a chunk of each paycheck to raise children.

PPS - I wonder what her opinion is of liquor being sold in the parks....
Can't wait to get a "Green Russian" at Galaxy's Edge.
tenor.gif

...might have to sneak in my own vodka though.
Perhaps a grasshopper will do.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sandra-lee/grasshopper-ice-cream-cocktail-recipe-1937577

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom