I Dream of Disney - do you?

casey's catcher

Original Poster
I do you know, at least once a week.
Since '92 I have been dreaming of WDW when catching Zs. It's constant - about as close to a recurring dream as I get.
And in my snoozing state, there's about four or five different versions to which I return over and over. Fourteen years x52 mouse nods. :snore:
Anyone else the same?
The best was when I dreamt there was a TL castaway creek thing going on round the MK moat. Lazing back in my inner tube, and looking up at the blue and grey. Heavenly. River Country with bells and whistles.
I was pretty sore to wake up to real life after that.
Anyway, the challenge is - did you ever dream something about the parks that wasn't the case, but would actually be pretty cool.
Did you ever play the piano at HM? Have you been the redhead?
Did Casey ever hit your curve ball?

Nansafan

Who doesn't dream of Disney is my question? I tend to dream more just before and right after a trip but yes, I dream of Disney often.

TTFN-Tiggger

I think we all dream of Disney. My latest - I am visiting the world for my first holiday. I was dreaming about being at MVMCP running through the park, meeting TONS of characters, no waiting for rides, having a blast. I work up thinking I was still running :eek: .

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Nansafan said:

Just wanted to let you know that I got a real good laugh out of that this morning. :wave:

And, yes I also have Disney dreams!

Nemo14

I have them all the time - some of them I wish were true (like the one where I secretly live in the castle!)

SallyShine

When I can't sleep, I retrace my steps from our last trip. I just pick a park and go. It usually doesn't take long to drift off.

kellydisney

Usually consists of me about to eat something divine and then waking up before I get a bite. Or completely pigging out and then worrying I'm going to gain a ton of weight and waking up relieved it was just a dream. Damn diet is screwing with my subconscious!

bgraham34

You know whats funny i just had a dream last night about it. I was watching the fireworks and then the grand finale and a big boom. It woke me up and turns out it was thunder.

1disneydood

I dream of Disney all the time.

Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Mary Poppins, and sometimes Jane. Does that count? :lookaroun

Tigggrl

I haven't been dreaming of Disney lately, for the last few months, 5 outta 7 nights a week, I dream about rescuing animals, My cats and strange cats and dogs...I mean...ALL the time!

KrazyKemp

I just had a dream about Disney World last night...

I was trying to convince my friend that Expedition Everest was just like the Matterhorn in Disneyland...not mentioning that it goes backwards...

And in Animal Kingdom, the KS was down because the lion had apparently leaped off of its usual resting place, and onto a truck with guests...

HoW

I was actually just talking to my mom about this the other day after I had another vivid dream about Disney, this time though, it was Fort Wilderness. I told her, "Mom, I don't dream in black and white, and I don't dream in color, I dream in Disney!" She laughed so hard she dropped the phone and had to call me back.

One Dream

I usually dream about Disney atleast four or five times a week. i dont tell anybody i dream bout them..i keep them to myself. It`s always fun dreaming bout Disney

kasey1988

I returned from disney a few days ago and have been dreaming about it ever since! mainly dreaming of my wedding i hope to have there someday!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom