I Dream of Disney - do you?

Tim G

Yep... I dream of Disney... Waking up screaming, and sweating...

And luckely, when I look around me, I realize it was all a dream, dream, dream... :D

KrazyKemp

Corrus said:
Yep... I dream of Disney... Waking up screaming, and sweating...

And luckely, when I look around me, I realize it was all a dream, dream, dream... :D

Oh come now Corrus...

It couldn't have been all THAT bad...

:lookaroun

pluto77

My last Disney dream I was competing in an Apprentice type game show for a spot in the college program. :lol: My brother was in it too, but he was competing for a profressional internship.

natalia1681

Before Mission Space was open and I was planning my trip to ride it, I would have all these strange dreams about riding the ride. They weren't anything like the ride, but I was always thrilled to be in Disney.

Then I had this dream last week that my husband and I were riding Space Mountain, but when we got off, he ran away screaming about getting a snowcone. But the strange part of that dream was that he wanted a "fried snowcone". That's what he kept asking for in our dream. I remember telling him, that it would just be hot greasy water, but he wouldn't listen.

Then once I dreamed I was at the Living Seas and all the fish got out.:lookaroun

Creepy.:lookaroun

My daydreams are much more pleasant:D

Disney_Belle

I dream about beingthere alot, but I have this AWFUL re-occuring dream i get when it comes a couple days before im supposed to go to WDW, I have a dream that I get there, but we forget something at home, and we have to fly alllll the way back to massachusetts, and then when we get here to get whatever it was we forgot, we cant find it and i get so mad because we are wasting time from our disney vacation. so then i wake up in a panic and i go over everything i packed 15 times lol and the night before my flight leaves (i like to take early morning flights) i set about 4 or 5 alarm clocks to make sure I will wake up.

CoffeeJedi

i have 2 kinds of dreams about Disney

Sadly, in the more prominent one (which i just had the other night), i'm always trying to get there, but there's always something that blocks my way, or slows me down, or i have to backtrack, and i wake up before i get there. :(

However, the other kind of WDW dream, takes the form of my 5-year old self's imaginative interpretation of the place, with giant hyperkinetic rides and vast parks many times their real size.

diddy_mouse

I always re-trace my steps from the last vacation I was on. I also dream about what the next trip will be like...what things we'll do differently and such. One thing's for sure, almost every Disney dream includes: "Welcome about the Walt Disney World express monorail, our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom." :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom