I dont believe this!!!!!!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
It's a ride in a theme park. Just enjoy it. I'm sure all the people who say they "hate" it will still ride it when they visit WDW. They really just hate themselves. Lol. I joke, i joke.

afar28

For the people who have ridden it, is the Tron feel a distraction? How about the make your own car thing?

G00fyDad

If as some of you are saying you dislike the ride before you even see or ride it you have predetermined not to like it even if its great. Some people on these boards are going to complain regardless of what disney does just for the sake of complaining . All i'm saying is give it a chance before you start bashing it , if you go in with an open mind who knows you might even like it instead of looking for faults.I will give my after ride report friday and am very excited to see the new design ,it was a great ride before and i'm sure it will still be fun.

Those that are saying that they do not like the ride are basing the opinion on the ride through video. That video gives you a pretty in-depth look at the ride. It is not like people are saying they hate the ride without even knowing anything about it or what it even looks like. We do. I still do not like it. ;)

flynnibus

Premium Member
I can't believe 'something' - but know what.. I'm gonna start a new thread to say it rather than engage the people in the ongoing discussion.

Disneykidder

I loved TT before, so I am pretty sure that I will like this version, too.

I am NOT a fan of Tron...b o r i n g!! However, I'm still thinking it will be cool anyway. As others have said, I will wait until I ride it to make the final call.

westcot1982

Regardless, I'll hold judgement until I get to ride it. If only they had Jeremy Clarkson have a say in it, it would be the most explosion filled ride in all of WDW (and also the most pro-British attraction).

I always imagined that Richard Hammond, James May and Jeremy Clarkson would be the perfect hosts for a Test Track pre-show and/or post-show. Not too sure that they're avid Chevrolet fans though. Still, seeing a small post-show done by them would be very cool.

blueboxdoctor

I always imagined that Richard Hammond, James May and Jeremy Clarkson would be the perfect hosts for a Test Track pre-show and/or post-show. Not too sure that they're avid Chevrolet fans though. Still, seeing a small post-show done by them would be very cool.
At the very least I'd imagine Richard would be with Chevy, as he seems to be open to American cars. With Doctor Who being introduced to the UK section of the World Showcase, I wouldn't be surprised if the BBC doesn't try to bring Top Gear over eventually, as it's one of their most popular shows on BBC America.

WED99

The old version was always just a thrill ride to me. I loved it but it did not suit Epcot at all. Now it has a great futuristic feel and the create your own car aspect really intrigues a creative person such as myself!

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I was a bit skeptic even you I glorified the new vershion all over the forums but after this video I know my opinion of the new Test Track is solid. Now that I look back the old vershion looked like a Cotsco with auto parts thrown all over the place. I saw a full and I live everything from the que area to the exit, I like the music for the que area and I live how they use the classic Epcot Center trims and color schemes. This new Test Track lives up to the origional Epcot Center standards. I never thought I would be able to say that again.
Heres the video: !

awoogala

well, I hated tt 1, since it was long, boring, and not thrilling enough to be a thrill ride. We skip it if we can. TT 2? well, it's prettier, but it's the same ride with new theming. Not educating me, enticing me to learn new things, or showing me things the future may hold. The cars don't levitate, run on a fururistic fuel source, or teach me about the history and future of cars. It's empty theming overlay on the same boring ride. So I don't see how it fits in with EPCOT.

DVC4bestvacations

Kind of annoyed that the other web site and youtube posted a video of the ride. Poor video quality by someone that wanted to be the first to post one.

My advise don't watch the video, ride it and you be the judge.

itsmagical

My girlfriend is a CM so I go see her every month or so. Just got back on the 23rd from my latest trip and was disappointed in the new TT. They took so much out. Looking at all the new cars in the line was better than the actual ride. It's not something I would wait for in a long line again.

Marco226

Maybe TT 2.0 isn't finished yet? Maybe they're waiting to hear from guests' feedback to make the necessary tweaks to make it better? Kinda like Alien Encounter when it first opened. It wasn't scary enough, but Disney listened to what people said and then made the necessary storyline and special effect changes to make it into an awesome attraction. I'm just trying to stay optimistic here. I'm going back to Disney in about a week, and I can't wait to try out TT! :)

Siren

Wow, the side by side video comparison of TT 2.0 and the original TT is just pure genius. TT 2.0 looks way better - it's a huge upgrade. But, it was a mistake to remove the hot and cold rooms - huge downgrade. If Disney left those rooms in tact, TT 2.0 would be perfect, imo. Overall, I still think I'll like the new TT better.

WDWNooby

We were fortunate to be able to ride Test Track several times during our recent trip. Both as single rider and riding together. We really enjoyed it. My son liked being able to make his own design and really enjoyed looking at the concept vehicles throughout the queue.

We went on the ride just looking to have fun and fun we had (obviously because we rode it four times). We did miss the hot and cold rooms but all in all it was a blast.

My advice, just ride the ride to have fun and enjoy the magic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom