I did my good deed today :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
When I was at work I noticed that a customer had left their purse. Now I could have just kept the purse to see if it had any money in it. Maybe I would have got a lot of money out of this purse. But I don't like to do that. I figure this lady might really need this money so I did not take it. I turned it in. In fact I always turn stuff like this in. Anyways I just feel good about myself because I did this so I felt like posting about it :)

SpongeScott

Flower'sChild said:
When I was at work I noticed that a customer had left their purse. Now I could have just kept the purse to see if it had any money in it. Maybe I would have got a lot of money out of this purse. But I don't like to do that. I figure this lady might really need this money so I did not take it. I turned it in. In fact I always turn stuff like this in. Anyways I just feel good about myself because I did this so I felt like posting about it :)
and if you had kept it, it could have gotten you fired. You did the right thing.

Woody13

Indeed, you did the right and honest thing. It was good of you not to give into the temptation to deprive someone else of their money. :wave:

Nemo14

I wish the person who found my wallet that I dropped in Wal Mart last year had been as honest as you. Fortunately they did not touch my credit cards or licence, but they took my cash (about $200) that was our grocery money for the week. :(

Congratulations! You made someone very happy today! :sohappy:

cheche

hello guys, i'm new here!

anyway, that's nice Flower'sChild! Good karma will return to you with that attitude! just continue that way...;)

"Honesty is the best Policy!"

Yellow Shoes

We found a wallet in the Norway theater on 3/16.
When we opened it up, it had about $70 in it, and we could tell from the ID and other stuff that it was a high school kid.

It never even occurred to me to keep it.

We gave it to a CM in the gift shop.

Hope the kid got it back.

Anyone know...If he doesn't claim it at Epcot, will they mail it to him? There was name and address info in the wallet.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Flower'sChild said:
I figure this lady might really need this money so I did not take it.
That was a very noble thing to do. But, how did you know there was money in it unless you looked in the purse?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom