I cant sleep

disneytopdog

Original Poster
7 more hours till we leave for the airport. I tried to go to sleep. I even got up super earlier today so I would be exhausted and sleep. That didnt work.

disneytopdog

Original Poster
Benadryl is your friend! Have a great trip!

I thought about my "other" friend Ambien...but that stuff KNOCKS me out I dont want to go into a deep sleep and not wake up and miss the flight.....THANKS GUYS I WILL HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP....I am taking a NEWBIE...her only "theme" park point of reference is Six Flags!!!! I cant wait to see her mouth open as we walk down Main Street

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
That sounds so familiar, I can never sleep before a trip. Too funny that you're posting here instead of counting sheep :lol: If it was me, I'd be telling myself not to worry about it, you'll sleep well tomorrow once you're surrounded by the World.

disneytopdog

Original Poster
Well I got 30 minutes of sleep it 5:20 cst.......We are 20 minutes away from leaving for the airport: Then a 2.5 hour flight: Mad dash to DME: I cant wait to see the big sign with all the characters hanging off it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGIC KINGDOM HERE WE COME

moosicalnwdwmad

Well I got 30 minutes of sleep it 5:20 cst.......We are 20 minutes away from leaving for the airport: Then a 2.5 hour flight: Mad dash to DME: I cant wait to see the big sign with all the characters hanging off it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGIC KINGDOM HERE WE COME

Hope you enjoy yourself!!!!!
You're lucky I have a nine hour flight :( lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom