I cannot take it anymore!!

Chernabog2512

My trip is 2 months, 22 days, and 17 hours away and I cannot stand waiting. Any pointers on how I can get Disney off the brain for a couple months.:brick:

ddrongowski

if it helps

I have 100 days or 3 months 10 days to go before I arrive at WDW. You have less time and you could figure out where to hide money in the parks for me to find :D or you could take a rubber mallet and bash your toes.:hammer:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey TigsMom I will be there Aug 2-4th I had to fly in for the Passholder Preview for Mission:Space!!!! Did you get all the details on that if you are a passholder?? I Am going to be staying at the Coronado this time. I am so psyched!!! Belle

We always talk about getting the AP, but we never seem to get around to it. I must be the only one not looking forward to Mission:Space. :hurl: :hurl:

Upvote 0

Stefffe

well our trip is 4 long.....long.....long..months away......and my little girl wont even know about it until her bday.....which is the end of september.....so i cant even gloat at home about it!!!!!!

its impossibibble to get it off the brain.....so im not gonna even try :) :) :)

~stefffe~

Upvote 0

Debbie

I am busting at the seams here! I just can't wait either! December 11 can't come fast enough and I'm thinking about making it December 10. The two people I am going with have never been to WDW. I can't wait to see their take on it. They both appreciate detail, deco, and I think they will really fall in love with the place as I have.

Upvote 0

Cruella

4 1/2 months waiting here!! lol!
My husband thinks I'm insane for all the preparation and "homework" I have been doing to get ready. I feel like I've taken a crash course in Disney:101 for the past two weeks.
I just want it to be as special as possible for our kids going for the first time. My first time was on our honeymoon and not to be too sappy or anything but when we first arrived at the MK and I saw the castle up ahead and there where some jazz players parading down the road, I actually got a little teary eyed! :lol: :lol:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Don't feel bad. My 8yo has her Disney for Kids book worn out. She has been reading it for 4 months. She has a notebook filled with a list of her 'Must see", "want to see",where to eat, etc.
This is her 5th trip and she is still excited. Last night she was going thru her autograph books to see who she still needs.

:lol:

Upvote 0

rokcandy

I'm also going a little 'crazy' when it comes to my next Disney trip, but not so much in that I can't wait to be there, but that I'm already worried and thinking about stuff I need to bring and where to shop for food, etc. Why? My next trip isn't really one: I plan on doing the CP in the spring. The app isn't even out for then, and I'm already acting like I've been accepted LoL. I figure that I'll be there for so long that it should really help my Disney fix, even if I'll be working for much of the time. I realized that even when I want WDW thoughts to exit my brain and actually go out into the sunshine, I have to relate something, anything I see, to there (quite pathetic eh? LoL). Well at least I'll fit in nicely w/ other dedicated employees of the Mouse, right? ;)

Upvote 0

misskat

i have 10 days to go and am so restless! Coming on these boards just makes me even more restless to be there already! Ill be driving my family mad with random facts picked up off this site!

none of them are as big disney fanatics as me, but im working on them ;-)

Upvote 0

tigsmom

none of them are as big disney fanatics as me, but im working on them ;-) [/B][/QUOTE]

I know how you feel! It's only my kids and me here...nobody else gets it. They call me a walking advertisment for Disney.

:lol:

Upvote 0

Momx3

We're going to be there at about the same time! We have 2 months and 16 days to go. I can't wait! We're staying 8 days at AS Movies. The summer helps we are keeping busy and I hate to wish summer away but come on Sept. 21st!

Upvote 0

abu21

64 more days ... every day I rip off a day of a countdown calander that I made. I have never been this excited about going to WDW before. Oh, don't get me wrong! I've been very excited on my past visits, but not like this time. Reading everyones posts here on the forum has really got me pschyed this year. I wish I would have known about this site sooner. Thanks everyone for making this place such a wonderful site to get lost in.

Upvote 0

Pippa

I only have 114days to go, consoling myself my being on this website every day!!!! I am even sipping a homemade Kungaloosh but its not the same as a real one ! (sigh)

Upvote 0

RickEff

Originally posted by Chernabog2512
My trip is 2 months, 22 days, and 17 hours away and I cannot stand waiting. Any pointers on how I can get Disney off the brain for a couple months.:brick:

To me, that's part of the adventure! The build-up and anticipation to the vacation, and the knowledge that the trip ALWAYS exceeds even the biggest expections helps extend the trip in my mind! It allows me to take several WDW breaks along the way. The planning and waiting for me is a big part of it!

Just think...since you wrote that message, nine days have passed! Don't wish it here faster...because it'll only go faster once you're there. :D

Upvote 0

JTFerret

:lol: 113 Days :lol: I always tell my co-workers that I'm going to be taking a trip to Fantasyland to get away from Realityland! There is nothing like a trip to Disney to make you feel better. Somebody stop me before I start singing "It's a Small World!" :brick:

Upvote 0

WendyOkada

Don't give up hope

Originally posted by misskat
none of them are as big disney fanatics as me, but im working on them ;-)

Don't worry - it'll happen... I was the Disney fan in my house when my husband and I first started dating... but in the end (after numerous trips to WDW and especially after DCL), HE was the one who wanted to buy into the DVC!! So keep wishing on those stars... miracles can happen!

Have a GREAT trip!

69 more days for us.... tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Upvote 0

cj2me

It has been officially a year since I have been to wdw. I usually go twice a year...we were supposed to go with my husband's entire family in April, I planned the entire trips last August and then found out I was pregnant, so we couldn't go. Well our little princess, Maggie, was born May 6. So we are planning a trip for March 2004, can't wait to go with our little princess.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

WendyOkada

Me too!

Originally posted by cj2me
I planned the entire trips last August and then found out I was pregnant, so we couldn't go. Well our little princess, Maggie, was born May 6. So we are planning a trip for March 2004, can't wait to go with our little princess.:sohappy: :sohappy:

I actually was able to fit in a trip during my pregnancy (Feb 2002) - my last hurrah as a non-parent - and delivered on August 12. We had already scheduled our next trip for September 2003 so our little princess can enjoy the World with her entourage in tow (our group consists of 12 adults and her!).

Have a GREAT time next year!

p.s. and on a side note, enjoy Maggie's immobility... once they start crawling/walking, it's all over. Hee hee hee. :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom