I cannot take it anymore!!

Chernabog2512

My trip is 2 months, 22 days, and 17 hours away and I cannot stand waiting. Any pointers on how I can get Disney off the brain for a couple months.:brick:

WendyOkada

Hopeless cause

I think the fact that we are all ON these boards tells you that we can't do it...

Hee hee hee.:lol:

Good luck... but if you can't get your mind off it... just enjoy and live through your vacation in your mind... and then before you know it, you'll be there for real!!!

We'll be there at the same time... we have 2 months and 18 days to go... where are you staying? Just resort or cruise too?

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Chernabog2512

Original Poster
Well, the Disney out of the brain was going a bit far, I just need a way to fast forward time. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge for 8 days with the Fairytale Package. I think the thought of 8 days in Disney with small crowds is why I'm so psyched.

Upvote 0

youngatheart21

It's hard to get Disney out of your mind. I just got back on Sunday from my week long stay at Disney and I am just counting the days till my other trip. Don't know when that will be but I am stil looking forward to it.

Upvote 0

EthylCooper

I can't tell you how to get it off the brain, but maybe there are things you can do in the meantime to make the wait go by. Try:

...going to www.hiddenmickeys.org and looking up one new hidden Mickey a day to find on your trip.

...going to www.wdwig.com to read the menus and start thinking about what restaurants you'd like to go to.

...putting in a cd of WDW music and imagining what you'll be seeing with that music in two months.

...making a tear-off countdown calendar so you can rip off a page per day and see how many days you have left. (Get creative! Draw a different Disney character on each page!)

...sketching Cinderella Castle with the rest of your family. Whoever makes the best drawing gets to choose the first ride.

...playing Disney games with your friends and family. 20 questions and Guggenheim both work really well in Disney categories.

Hope some of this helps to pass the time! :wave:

Upvote 0

Stefffe

nope.....its just not possibibble :)

we leave in 4 months and a few days....and all we can think about is what to do first and where to eat and which shows to see and....and...and....

are we there yet?

~stefffe~

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by Chernabog2512
It's driving me so crazy that I just changed my reservation to the Contemporary, hope I like it as much if not more than the Wilderness.

Stayed ot the Contemporary on our first trip. We had a room in the Garden Wing...it had a hammock out side of the sliders and the beach was just past that.

We usually stay at the WL because it reminds us of the Adiorndacks...where we like to go camping.(and we live in the woods.)

See everyone in WDW Aug.2-9th!

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

barnebd5

no suggestions on getting it off the brain here, but i have some for taking it all the way up until you go, talk about your trip everyday, what you are gonna do, how you are gonna do it , when you are gonna do it and even reflect on past trips and something you didnt do then that you wanna do this time. Also my favorite thing to do is when someone is going with you that has not ever gone before, you tell them everything and you have to be like a "Disney Personal Trainer" is what i like to call it.

Upvote 0

Glasgow

I think the anticipation is the best part. I enjoy all the planning and looking at maps, and looking for rides I haven't been on in a while. One fun thing to do is maybe put a dollar away in a jar every day until your trip or something like that - then you can plan on what you're going to buy when you get there

Upvote 0

LivefortheMouse

We cant get diseny out of our heads either. its so bad that there are days i wake up and wanting to be at disney and then cry when i realize i have a month and a half to go. what makes me a little happy is the tesse were having in 3 weeks were going to disneys vero beach resort. so itll be our ssmall disney preview. we love disney and orlando so much were thinking or moving there. :D

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey TigsMom I will be there Aug 2-4th I had to fly in for the Passholder Preview for Mission:Space!!!! Did you get all the details on that if you are a passholder?? I Am going to be staying at the Coronado this time. I am so psyched!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom