I cannot contain myself!

cococola44

Original Poster
4 more days to go through until we leave on thursday!! :)

YAY!!

IKE looks like it is going to miss orlando...i hope :)

YAY

I am just so happy. my last BIG hurray until my baby is due this feb! :)

OH I do plan on going on splash mt. It is not that bad. My truck has a lot more jerky motions then that ride. :) I am following my gut...that is all I need. :)

Raychul

I know exactly how you feel! I have 8 more days and I am about to go insane! Longest 2 weeks of my life. :sohappy:

Laura

Premium Member
OH I do plan on going on splash mt. It is not that bad. My truck has a lot more jerky motions then that ride. :) I am following my gut...that is all I need. :)

That was the same argument I had when I rode it pregnant. It was a really smooth ride and I had no worries whatsoever.

imamouse

Have a great time at WDW and do whatever feels right for you. Stay well hydrated and listen to your body. You might be surprised how the heat affects you while you're expecting (or it might not). I did everything I was accustom to doing before I got pregnant while I was expecting - I just didn't take up anything new (I even rode my horse - until it started hurting my back when I got off the horse, but I was fine while riding).

I hope Ike stays away and that you have a fantastic trip. Just think how much more magical future visits to WDW will be with your child! Enjoy :wave:.

cococola44

Original Poster
Lol I am so hitting pleasure island. I won't have the energy to do TOO much dancing like I did when I was a CP years ago...lol

BUT I will be at the Poly :)

I am going to design a t-shirt for me to wear that is for the wdwmagic incase of any of you down there see me. :)

We already have shirts that i designed that says "I met my sweetie while working for disney" and the front says "wdwcp entertainment" :)

colleen2997

Have a great time my Jersey neighbor :wave:, I have 12 more days to go, and it's killing me. :)
I am near you in Washington Township NJ! We are leaving Wed for AKL, but considering rescheduling for the following week due to the inclement weather:(..I have been counting down since February, I hate that I have to worry about the hurricane!

Disneykidder

We were there last week. I was 16 weeks pregnant and it was hard at times. Splash Mountain is my favorite ride but I did not ride it because of the drop. I did not want to risk it. Having missed once, it is not worth it to me. I stayed away from a bunch of rides and it was annoying to wait at times, but most necessary. I didnt do: all 3 mountains~MK, dinosaur, EE, Kali~AK, ToT, RNRC and ST~DHS, TT, MS~EPCOT. There are always great shops or shows near those rides if you are waiting for others.

The hottest place is always Animal Kingdom. I was actually dehydrated and couldn't walk anymore. We went to the first aid station and hung out there in the air for a half hour while I drank and drank water. I knew AK would be the hottest but I wasn't prepared for it to be that taxing on me. I crashed every night when we got to our room right away at 11ish. I enjoyed the water parks because I got to chill in the lazy river. There are so many rides and shows to see that I was never bored. My hubby and nephew did the big rides while my son and I would watch parades. Just be careful when choosing rides. It's better to be cautious.

I drank sooo much water but I guess I should have drank more. Remember that you will be more tired and plan for unplanned things.
Have a fun trip!!:wave:

MyLittleAngels

When going to the World pregnant, my OB always advised me to do those things that I was comfortable with, and knew I could handle. Of course, he knew we frequented WDW, as well, and that I would know what to expect on each ride.

I did get a serious evil eye while boarding the Kilimanjaro Safari jeeps in AK. I felt bad, making her ruin her vacation by being so angry.

Jenna

I have some excitement to ....we're booking up tomorrow! Cannot wait :D well aslong as my mum can still get the day off! Florida here we come 1st July-22nd July bring it on!

I am near you in Washington Township NJ! We are leaving Wed for AKL, but considering rescheduling for the following week due to the inclement weather:(..I have been counting down since February, I hate that I have to worry about the hurricane!

Hey colleen 2997 Are you from washington twp nj in warren county..?
See all of you down there in 4days...:wave:

mitchk

Have a great time whenever you choose to go, if you wait a week, maybe I'll see you there. :wave:

ELISFIGMENT

I too leave for the world in 4 days!!!!!!! Cannot wait. First time with my son who is 16 months old. I am also pregnant (19 weeks) I have already resided myself to the fact that I will not be able to ride some of my most favorite rides but that is ok. I should be able to ride everything that my son can ride so that is all that matters. However, one ride that I am not to sure about is KS at AK. My son will absolutely love all the animals but not sure that I should ride. Any thoughts from anybody on that?

Lucky

Congratulations on the baby. I agree, Splash shouldn't be a problem. If there's a warning sign for it regarding pregnancy it's just a CYA legal thing.

Lucky

I too leave for the world in 4 days!!!!!!! Cannot wait. First time with my son who is 16 months old. I am also pregnant (19 weeks) I have already resided myself to the fact that I will not be able to ride some of my most favorite rides but that is ok. I should be able to ride everything that my son can ride so that is all that matters. However, one ride that I am not to sure about is KS at AK. My son will absolutely love all the animals but not sure that I should ride. Any thoughts from anybody on that?
Safari is bouncy but nowhere near as jerky as Dinosaur. It's bouncy like going over a speed bump a little too fast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom