I can make avatars for anyone

ACE

Originally posted by dizneykev
I would love an avatar with a pouting Tinkerbell with some mickey icon heads floating around and my name if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Dizneykev

Here's one for you. Might not be as good as Kevin's but I thought I might help out.

Hey Kevin, hope you don't mind. You are the one who inspired me.

Trying to be like the Master.

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• tink4.jpg
    tink4.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 41

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by jamez
Thank you Steamboat Kevin!!! I love it!!! Just a question, how do I put in the avatar spot when I post?
First save the avatar to your hard drive/Click on User CP/ Then click on Edit Options/ Scroll down and click Change Avatar/Say yes to the use custom avatar button/ Click on browse and find the one that I made/ Then when you find the one I made click on Yes to "Use Custom Avatar" again because after you browse it unchecks that button and VOILA! You have an avatar!
Hope I made myself clear on that...
ACE: Thanks for the help!!!You are very good at this! But what program are you using to make the avatars? Just wondering...

jamez

Thank you again Steamboat Kevin! I love my new avatar. I kept on getting confused because it would de-check the yes on use my own avatar. By the way, where are you in Wisconsin?

ACE

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin

ACE: Thanks for the help!!!You are very good at this! But what program are you using to make the avatars? Just wondering...

I'm using ArcSoft Photo Studio. It can with my HP computer.
Don't get mad :animwink: but check out the one I made for Fridgepoliceman at the thread "Avatar for Fridgepoliceman. What do you think of that. It's my masterpiece. And to think you started it all.:lol:

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by acellis_99

Don't get mad :animwink: but check out the one I made for Fridgepoliceman at the thread "Avatar for Fridgepoliceman. What do you think of that. It's my masterpiece. And to think you started it all.:lol:

I saw that and I must say I'm impressed. :sohappy: I'm not mad at all! :)
-Kevin

Figment1986

I have another Forum i am with, and would like another avatar with figment, and FiGmEnT1986
Below are the requirements:

its width can be no greater than 64 pixels, a height no greater than 64 pixels and a file size no more than 6kB.

The_CEO

Kev can you make me a creative ava saying Under Construction.... Just that.. On a baracade... Or somthnig.. Thanks!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
I'm sorry to say this,
but I think I will stop making avatars for awhile, I start school in 2 days and I will be pretty busy. Thanks for curing my boredom everyone! :lol:
CEO: I'm sorry that I didn't get to doing your avatar, You might have luck asking Turbogames. I'm really sorry :(

Originally posted by acellis_99

I for one thought it was genius.

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Anyone need one?
I think I'll make about 3 or 4 more and then I will be done for a long time. (probably)
So if you want one, just give the word!

orlandouk

please can u do me one

Hi bud could you pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls do me an avatar of beauty and the beast with my user name on it pls mate that would be excellent and just in time for the re relese of the fantastic film
if you could get an image from the ballroom that would be fantastic thankyou for every avatar yu have done for everyone we are all so proud and thankfull that you can do this for us all
chris:wave: :)

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Orlandouk- Sure I can, that shouldn't be too hard.
Animegirllover- I will try to do yours but I don't know anything about anime, so could you be a little bit more specific???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom