I can make avatars for anyone

cymbaldiva

:) Thanks for responding Kev - You've done some really kewl work! Sure you won't mind if I ever beg you for my next one? :animwink: I'm looking good now, but never know when I'll need a new look!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
:) Thanks for responding Kev - You've done some really kewl work! Sure you won't mind if I ever beg you for my next one? :animwink: I'm looking good now, but never know when I'll need a new look!
I definetely won't mind! :D I like getting requests actually!
DisneyCP: Thanks alot for all your help!
One Lil' Spark: Your new avatar is finished
As for me: I'm heading off to bed, same thing as last night (and for nights to come) feel free to make requests just take note I won't be able to have them finished until later ;)
G'Night!
-Kevin

cymbaldiva

So anyway, can I get in touch? I might need a new look for my 1000th! :lol: Seriously, you're doing a really good job for a lot of people - it is very nice of you! It's great that you're taking your time to be so nice to other people!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Seriously, you're doing a really good job for a lot of people - it is very nice of you! It's great that you're taking your time to be so nice to other people!

Yes, we all really appriciate it! Thank you again Kevin!

cymbaldiva

Bless your heart Kev! You spend a lot of time bored! :lol: Actually, I do too - I just don't have a skill to share with the world - keep up the good work! :)

ACE

Hey Kevin, since you're soooo bored, how about another avatar for me with animal, but maybe not so far away.

Don't get me wrong I like the other one but you said you were bored. :D

:wave: ACE

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
OY!!! :mad: Could someone please resize this, I wonder why they keep ending up really big!?!?!?

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 89

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
I'm not so bored anymore, so I think I'll take a wee break. Leave some requests and I'll do them as soon as I can (Jeez, I sound like an answering machine!)
-Kevin

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by Turbogames
I have more time to make avatars, so if kev cant make you one you can go to my thread and ask there. Good job though kev
Thanks for the compliment, you are good at making avatars too!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom