I can make avatars for anyone

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Alright everybody, I'm going to bed so I won't be making any more avatars tonight, but you can post requests here tonight and I will try and make them when I wake up.
See ya! :wave:
-Kevin

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Alright, I'm awake and I can make avatars again, just thought i'd tell ya'.
-Kevin

What a trooper! You're such a nice guy! Have fun today, and I hope your boredom gets better! :D Thanks again.

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by dadisneynutter
oh, thanks soooo much!!! I LOVE THIS THING!!!
You're welcome! When I found that pic I was like "SWWEEEET!" because it was both of the things you asked for :lol:
One Lil' Spark: Thanks for the compliment! :D
-Kevin

pisco

Hey Seano846,

How's this.

Sorry Steamboat_Kevin. I'm not trying to steal your thunder. Just thought I could help out.

Attachments

• mr_burns.gif
    mr_burns.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 131

CAPTAIN HOOK

Kevin, When you get time can you do one for me ? Kinda like the Geosphere at Epcot but after 500 posts I think its time to personalise my replies.
A nice one of Captain Hook (with or w/out the crocodile) would be great.
Cheers, Hooky.

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
No! Not again! This is Captain Hook's avatar but it's waaay too big! I don't know what went wrong, but can someone try to resize this to avatar size?
BTW. Sorry 'bout this, Captain, I have to figure what's going wrong. :(

Attachments

• diagonal sand.jpg
    diagonal sand.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 143

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
resized and ready to go :)
Nice job at making avatar by the way :king: :sohappy:
Thanks CP!
Capteen Hook, yoor eeveetar ees feeneeshed (why I said that in a strange accent, I will never know)

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Alright, I'm heading over to a friends house. I'll be back soon, I'll post when I'm back, feel free to make requests but just know that they won't be finished really quickly. ;)
See ya'!
-Kevin

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hey Kevin! Not to sound picky, but can you make me just a big Figgie w/ my name small? I LOVE that last one, but it's starting to hurt my eyes. ;) :p

THANK YOU! :):):)

ACE

Hey Kevin, could you do one for me with animal from the muppet show in it. If you find one with him on the drums it would be great. (I'm a drummer, animal's my hero) Also if you could add in my initials "ACE", I'ld really appreciate it.

Don't tell turbogames about this. He made my current one and it is really great but now I see other people using it and I want to be different.

Thanks again,
ACE

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Okay, I'm obviously doing something wrong, either that or my computer doesn't like me. :p
Could someone please resize this? I'm sorry about this :(

Attachments

• tankpuppy.jpg
    tankpuppy.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 116

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom