I can make avatars for anyone

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Hi!
I am wondering if anyone would like me to make them an avatar. I am a bit bored and I like to make them.
But I will stop making them if I get a lot at a time, because I've seen other people do this sort of thing (like turbogames and grizzlyhall) and they get alot of requests and I always feel bad for them.
Ah yes, 2 other things:
1. I am busy a lot doing things so I may not be able to make your avatar right away
2. I will appreciate ANY help I can get! :)

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Umm... Sorry to ask this, but I am having a really hard time finding good pictures of Mickey and Donald together, so is there just one character that you'd like an avatar of?
I'm very sorry about this :(
-Kevin

aim

I was wondering if you could make one for me? I'd really like one of Tink. Here's one I have. But if you can find a better one, that'd rock! :) I'd also like my name on it in pink. If thats not too much. Thanks

Attachments

• smallmirror.gif
    smallmirror.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 376

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW*babe
I was wondering if you could make one for me? I'd really like one of Tink. Here's one I have. But if you can find a better one, that'd rock! :) I'd also like my name on it in pink. If thats not too much. Thanks
HOLY COW! That was waaaay too big!
Lemme fix it :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Could you make me a Figgie one with my name? Nothing extravagant, but just something different. I'd love you forever! :kiss: :p ;)

Thank you Kevin!

cymbaldiva

I don't need a new avatar ... a friend already designed this one for me... I just wanted to say that it is really nice of you to do this for people! Can I keep you in mind if I ever need a new one? ;) :D

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
I don't need a new avatar ... a friend already designed this one for me... I just wanted to say that it is really nice of you to do this for people! Can I keep you in mind if I ever need a new one? ;) :D
Sure you can!
Seano846: I don't have the program to make animated gifs, sorry! :( but I could take a pic of Mr. Burns and put a talk bubble saying "Excellent" coming out of his mouth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom