I C E C R E A M !!!!!

GoofyMike29

reading all of these posts are getting me excited.

best place to get ice cream is...from the little ice cream shop on main street.

Tim G

Original Poster
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Exactly what I'd have said if I got here first! :lol:

Those are my pics as well. :)

Pics?? What pics... LOL

Want to share them with us???

wannabeBelle

pictures of ice cream from around the World!! Id love to see that....but I think my friend Cymbal just meant those are her choices!!! Belle:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

DisneyCP2000

Well here's a start. I've gone to Beaches and Cream many times and enjoyed a lot of thier desserts. Including the infamous Kitchen Sink! It took em a bit to make and when they finally brought it out they flashed all the lights and annouced it to everyone that we ordered the Kitchen Sink. It was great!

on a side note...we never made it to Biergarten dinner reservations afte this. :lol:

Attachments

• kc.jpg
    kc.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 57

Mitzer

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Well here's a start. I've gone to Beaches and Cream many times and enjoyed a lot of thier desserts. Including the infamous Kitchen Sink! It took em a bit to make and when they finally brought it out they flashed all the lights and annouced it to everyone that we ordered the Kitchen Sink. It was great!

:eek: WOW, How long did it take for you to eat that? and how many helped? I can feel a "sugar rush" coming on just looking at that photo. Thanks for sharing...I have never actually seen someone order one. I don't have the guts to actually order one...maybe next time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom