I booked meals at Nine Dragons and Boma :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
During this trip I also want to eat at some places that I have never been and I picked Boma and Nine Dragons for this trip. I have never been to Boma - Flavors of Africa and I have never been to the Nine Dragons Restaurant In China. I am very happy that I will be going to these places to eat :) It's fun to eat in DisneyWorld.

I have been wanting to try Boma for a while. One of the many times when I was at the 1900 Park Fare I was talking to a chef that works at Boma. The Chef told me that they have all kinds of good Vegan food at Boma. Maybe I will see this same Chef when I go to Boma :) I also will be going to the 1900 Park Fare as well as Chef Mickey's during this Magic trip :wave:

It's fun to eat in the different countries in Epcot. Since the Nine Dragons is in China I will ask the Chef if he can make me so Tofu. Also I will see if they can get Vegan Ice Cream, because Ice Cream started in China.

When I go to the Nine Dragons Restaurant in China, I am going to bring one of my Children of the World Dolls :) Yoim is the name of the little doll and she is from Korea :) I also want to bring Yoim with me when I go to Teppanyaki Dining Room in Japan :)

Here is a photo of Yoim from Korea :sohappy:

YoimKoreaChildrenoftheWorldfirstpho.jpg

gardenia

Boma has the best vegan/vegetarian food I've had ANYWHERE. Instead of being limited to one or two entrees, like at most WDW restaurants, a vegetarian can eat dozens of dishes at Boma - more if you count dessert ;-).

tigsmom

Boma was wonderful!. As I was looking over the selections, one of the gentleman at the buffet went thru all the dishes at each station for me telling me what everything was. I have to say, everything we tried was very good. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom