I believe tickets expiration dates are changing right now?

DisneyOutsider

So, they have to be doing this update manually.. one account at a time, right?

Over 2 days to apply a uniform adjustment to every passholder and they still aren't done yet. Yikes

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
So, they have to be doing this update manually.. one account at a time, right?

Over 2 days to apply a uniform adjustment to every passholder and they still aren't done yet. Yikes
I have a feeling there is a lot of custom database updating being done, and the developers are being cautious.

seascape

Our passes finally were adjusted. They had expired on May 5th and disappeared. As a result, I renewed them. The certificates were in there but no dates. Today the old passes showed up with an August 29th daye and the renewal certificates are still there. Now the big question is will Disney offer any more deals for DVC members? We lost our parties this year and so they should do something.

DisneyOutsider

Our passes finally were adjusted. They had expired on May 5th and disappeared. As a result, I renewed them. The certificates were in there but no dates. Today the old passes showed up with an August 29th daye and the renewal certificates are still there. Now the big question is will Disney offer any more deals for DVC members? We lost our parties this year and so they should do something.

Those annual dues are burning a big hole in their pockets with the resorts closed the past few months. Maybe they'll put something together.. but my gut tells me they'll spend it all on 'enhanced cleaning procedures' ;)

Gillyanne

The remaining passes in our account have now updated. The 2 that [originally] expire in Sept did it before bed last night, and the one in Feb 2021 was updated by the time I woke up. I guess now I just wait for our MNSSHP tickets to disappear 😞

Kevin_W

Does anyone have a pass that has not been extended?

Mine wasn't last night, but is now extended. We missed the summer vacation we were going to take, so the question is do we try to go this fall or take the partial refund instead. The refund would be <$300 per ticket, which covers about a 2-day pass at today's ticket prices. :/

flyakite

Today noticed my and my husband’s platinum passes were extended four months. this includes my pass that expires originally 6/30 and the renewal which now expires 10/21.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Does anyone have a pass that has not been extended?
Don't know if it's because ours have not been activated (used) yet, but as of right now, they have not been extended.
20200619_113641.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom