I am totally, completely, and utterly ashamed of myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sox2004

Account Suspended
Original Poster
This thread is likely to get booted faster than a speeding bullet and that is understandable. Also, I am about to be banned even faster than that... but I wanted to get this message out to as many of you as I can.

I am terribly and unbelievably sorry.

It is me... the once beloved JKovach of your community. Yes, I created Disnick as a way to bump a certain thread... I then had a run-in with a certain member of my workplace which did not go well. Thereafter I decided to use the name as a joke to just start havock among the community, for honestly no reaosn at all. Everything stated under the name Disnick was entirely a joke, I knew the name would be banned, and I was merely being rude for nothing. It was honestly a joke though and not the person who I am.

I think a lot of times we feel the need to get into useless and completely worthless trouble. Something to rebel and something gives us motivation just to do something just for our own personal kix but that is seen by others by nothing more than rudeness and a distraction.

I really, truly am sorry for what I did, even if Steve was not doing his job (which he was and he did a terrific job of) I would have felt terrible later on once I realized "wow... you were a complete jerk for no reason at all" and it would have been likely I would have confessed. It just is not the person who I am.

I know a lot of you enjoyed many of my posts under the name JKovach which i had for over a month and cherished greatly. I never once until today caused a problem and I know up until today a lot of people on here noticed my posts and enjoyed them. I acted as a troll for no reason except to be an obnoxious idiot.

I do not expect anyone's sympathy and no one's forgiveness, I was a jerk for nothing. I really am sorry, and I really did enjoy my time on here and found a lot of you to be extremely helpful and just genuine good people. That is the type of person I am and I fit in well, I cannot explain my stupidity to do what I did.

Anyways, I know I will be banned shortly, so I will not even be able to read any of the replies because they don't just ban you... they ban your IP address, so no one has to worry about replying, even if it is too kick me while I'm down, I deserve that, but I will never read it.

I am terribly sorry again, hope to see ya'll in WDW soon, remember I'll be there from August 27th to Sept. 2nd... I'll be the ugly kid with a very attractive girl on my side...

BYE

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Good, you were annoying under your original name anyway.

Thats what you get for trying to be a bad@ss.

Sox2004

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Tigger1988 said:
wow, thats really sad. just to bump another thread? c'mon the things you did were uncalled for.

i know this, my original creation was for bumping another thread without feeling stupid

and don't get me wrong, it wasn't like i didnt wanna do it on my name... i was just sooooo bored at work i couldn't explain to you

and for the guy that said i should get counseling... look i'm sorry, i truly am sorry. But, c'mon... work boredom leading to me causing mischieve for no reason on somethign that wasn't so bad where i could have find myself or anyone else in any real trouble is not like... a psychological problem.

I admit its stupid, but i was just being a stupid kid...

Seriously, no one needs to reply to this though, I was just clearing my name, and maybe I made myself look worse, oh well... its not a huge problem for me... i just feel legitimately bad

thats all... sorry folks, truly sorry...

WDWKat26

Wow that definitely sounds like a serious problem, might wanna get that checked out... :lookaroun

Not much interaction when you were younger?

lamarvenoy

billybluenose said:
i think i'd be more ashamed of taking this board too seriously.

-billy
...someone else with a bad attitude and snippy remarks, hopefully you go the same route.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Sox2004 said:
i know this, my original creation was for bumping another thread without feeling stupid

and don't get me wrong, it wasn't like i didnt wanna do it on my name... i was just sooooo bored at work i couldn't explain to you

and for the guy that said i should get counseling... look i'm sorry, i truly am sorry. But, c'mon... work boredom leading to me causing mischieve for no reason on somethign that wasn't so bad where i could have find myself or anyone else in any real trouble is not like... a psychological problem.

I admit its stupid, but i was just being a stupid kid...

Seriously, no one needs to reply to this though, I was just clearing my name, and maybe I made myself look worse, oh well... its not a huge problem for me... i just feel legitimately bad

thats all... sorry folks, truly sorry...

Thought you said you weren't going to reply?

Sox2004

Account Suspended
Original Poster
MrNonacho said:
Can't wait for her to realize what an unstable and immature person you are.

I just don't understand how you say that, that harshly... give me a break

I went on a fake name and caused havock for no reason... stupid yes, unstable.. no...

Seriously... no interaction when i was young??? Seriously, you're treating me like a comitted a felony...

Look at my post history under JKovach.. all I did was help people and bring humor to any thread where it appeared there were arguments...

like this one... if i were on, i would bring humor... not humiliation, but humor and good fun...

harry carry, family guy, dane cook, other movie quotes... just for fun and to cheer people up...

and then i go on a fake name, make some jerk remarks... and i'm unstable?

I'd rather no one else reply to this, i did not expect any replies but certainly not ones telling me to go to counseling and that they can't wait for my gf of 5 years to get away from me...

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Sox2004 said:

I went on a fake name and caused havock for no reason... stupid yes, unstable.. no...

Seriously... no interaction when i was young??? Seriously, you're treating me like a comitted a felony...

Look at my post history under JKovach.. all I did was help people and bring humor to any thread where it appeared there were arguments...

like this one... if i were on, i would bring humor... not humiliation, but humor and good fun...

harry carry, family guy, dane cook, other movie quotes... just for fun and to cheer people up...

I'd rather no one else reply to this, i did not expect any replies but certainly not ones telling me to go to counseling and that they can't wait for my gf of 5 years to get away from me...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cry More Noob.

LizziePooh

well, atleast u owned up to what u did and apologized for it. thats more than most people would do. :)

and i can understand why u did it. i used to pull stuff like that in chat rooms...but then again, i was about 12 years old at the time. :lookaroun :eek:

**LIZZIE**

Tom

Beta Return
I'm going to reply just because you don't want me to.

I agree with the counseling thing. If you can't control yourself and overcome the child-like need to make a fake name and come on here and belittle people and talk trash in several threads - then YES, you have issues. If you were 100% stable, you would have known your actions were childish and ignorant to begin with.

As for this thread - you obviously haven't learned from your mistakes. Your name (your REAL name) is tarnished on here - forever. I would have actually suggested that you come up with this new name, Sox2004, and just started posting as if you were completely new to the boards. Nobody would have been the wiser, so long as you posted positively and did not resort to your "phase" again.

I have no respect for you, even after your half-a$$ed "apology". You made a complete a$$ of yourself under that name, and now that you've admitted you did it intentionally, I despise you.

pbc

Wow.
SOMEONE got their ______ kicked and their lunch money taken in elementary school a few too many times, eh?

Bluewaves

go away and don't come back, you'll find no sympathy. Go play games in AOL chat rooms and don't bother anyone else here.

wannab@dis

wow... being a little childish, aren't you? oh well, you and the thread will be gone soon enough. take the advice of everyone... seek professional help and grow up.

:rolleyes:

the-reason14

Sox2004 said:

In your original post, didnt you say that you deserved to be kicked down while you were already down. And didnt you say that you wouldnt see these reply and then wouldnt be able to reply. :rolleyes:

pbc

the-reason14 said:
In your original post, didnt you say that you deserved to be kicked down while you were already down. And didnt you say that you wouldnt see these reply and then wouldnt be able to reply. :rolleyes:
Amazing what some people will do for a little bit of attention, huh? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom