I am totally, completely, and utterly ashamed of myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sox2004 said:
I do not expect anyone's sympathy and no one's forgiveness

Wow, I'm glad that's what you're expecting because you aren't going to get ANY sympathy or forgiveness whatsoever here.

I agree for the people who said you need counseling. You are very immature & for you to do something as stupid and a waste of time (posting your negative posts, harrassing people for no reason, spamming the boards) was just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. You said you were posting for about a month on your other name? Well you have just wasted a month of your life, *****. It seems as if nobody can trust you, you have very many different personalities. Are you *************? Somebody like you truely does not belong at ******- You don't bring happiness to other people's lives, or even your own. It seems as if you have had other "issues" in your past life, my advice is go seek professional counseling.

wannab@dis

Pixiedust1393 said:
Wow, I'm glad that's what you're expecting because you aren't going to get ANY sympathy or forgiveness whatsoever here.

I agree for the people who said you need counseling. You are very immature & for you to do something as stupid and a waste of time (posting your negative posts, harrassing people for no reason, spamming the boards) was just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. You said you were posting for about a month on your other name? Well you have just wasted a month of your life, moron. It seems as if nobody can trust you, you have very many different personalities. Are you schizophrenic? Somebody like you truely does not belong at Disney- You don't bring happiness to other people's lives, or even your own. It seems as if you have had other "issues" in your past life, my advice is go seek professional counseling.

you are kidding me? :rolleyes:

Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

wannab@dis said:
you are kidding me?

Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

I don't understand? :veryconfu
Are you saying what I said was wrong?... Even though some other people have said pretty much the same thing?

AEfx

Huh?

"beloved" for "a whole month"?

Am I the only one who has no idea (nor inclination to know) who this person is?

Um....bye I guess.

AEfx

themouseman

Sox2004 said:
I know a lot of you enjoyed many of my posts under the name JKovach which i had for over a month and cherished greatly.

I did not enjoy any of your posts(altho mine are not that great either)
By the way how old are you?

wannab@dis

He doesn't belong in disney?
Moron?
Schizophrenic?

Don't you think it's interesting that your post is almost as berating as some that he made under his other name? Most people have posted he needed help or was a juvenile mistake, but not quite as harsh as your post.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
AEfx said:
Huh?

"beloved" for "a whole month"?

Am I the only one who has no idea (nor inclination to know) who this person is?

Um....bye I guess.

AEfx

The only reason I know who he is is because I couldn't bear to read his threads.

CaptainMichael

Well, guess I'm going to be the good guy and offer up my forgiveness. The first person to do so on two pages mind you. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. If he is sincere, he won't do it again, and if he does, he's gone. Ultimately, it isn't my decision to make and am in no way telling Steve what to do. I'd just hope that ya'll would have a little more compassion for someone!

Thrawn

Account Suspended
joshwill said:
Pot. Kettle. Etc.....

A) I didn't get banned.
B) I didn't spam the forums.
C) I didn't whine and complain because I got banned.
D) I don't whine and complain that no one likes me, I don't care either way.

So, how, praytell, are he and I similar?

The_CEO

Sox2004 said:
This thread is likely to get booted faster than a speeding bullet and that is understandable. Also, I am about to be banned even faster than that... but I wanted to get this message out to as many of you as I can.

I am terribly and unbelievably sorry.

It is me... the once beloved JKovach of your community. Yes, I created Disnick as a way to bump a certain thread... I then had a run-in with a certain member of my workplace which did not go well. Thereafter I decided to use the name as a joke to just start havock among the community, for honestly no reaosn at all. Everything stated under the name Disnick was entirely a joke, I knew the name would be banned, and I was merely being rude for nothing. It was honestly a joke though and not the person who I am.

I think a lot of times we feel the need to get into useless and completely worthless trouble. Something to rebel and something gives us motivation just to do something just for our own personal kix but that is seen by others by nothing more than rudeness and a distraction.

I really, truly am sorry for what I did, even if Steve was not doing his job (which he was and he did a terrific job of) I would have felt terrible later on once I realized "wow... you were a complete jerk for no reason at all" and it would have been likely I would have confessed. It just is not the person who I am.

I know a lot of you enjoyed many of my posts under the name JKovach which i had for over a month and cherished greatly. I never once until today caused a problem and I know up until today a lot of people on here noticed my posts and enjoyed them. I acted as a troll for no reason except to be an obnoxious idiot.

I do not expect anyone's sympathy and no one's forgiveness, I was a jerk for nothing. I really am sorry, and I really did enjoy my time on here and found a lot of you to be extremely helpful and just genuine good people. That is the type of person I am and I fit in well, I cannot explain my stupidity to do what I did.

Anyways, I know I will be banned shortly, so I will not even be able to read any of the replies because they don't just ban you... they ban your IP address, so no one has to worry about replying, even if it is too kick me while I'm down, I deserve that, but I will never read it.

I am terribly sorry again, hope to see ya'll in WDW soon, remember I'll be there from August 27th to Sept. 2nd... I'll be the ugly kid with a very attractive girl on my side...

BYE

I thought I had problems..

LizziePooh

STR8FAN2005 said:
Well, guess I'm going to be the good guy and offer up my forgiveness. The first person to do so on two pages mind you. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. If he is sincere, he won't do it again, and if he does, he's gone. Ultimately, it isn't my decision to make and am in no way telling Steve what to do. I'd just hope that ya'll would have a little more compassion for someone!

i gotta agree and say just forgive and forget. like i said in my previous post, atleast he owned up to what he did and apologized. i've seen plenty of people on these boards say some pretty horrible things and not show any remorse for it. and yes, what he did was pretty screwed up, but i'm sure all u guys out there have done some pretty rude things to people before, you cant all be martyrs. let's just let this go and move the hell on :)

**LIZZIE**

blackerbys17

Well, I guess we all make mistakes and it is good that you owned up to it. However, since you were quite rude to some people and seem to have upset many others it's probably best that you refrain from posting on public forums in the future. And while I can understand how the suggestion of therapy may seem harsh to you you should really give what you did some serious thought because I must say, it really isn't normal to do things like that (depending on your age, not sure how old you are) even if you are EXTREMELY bored. It's probably something you should work on because behaviors like this can worsen if left "untreated".

Good luck to you in taking care of these problems and I wish you well.

wannab@dis

LizziePooh said:
i gotta agree and say just forgive and forget. like i said in my previous post, atleast he owned up to what he did and apologized. i've seen plenty of people on these boards say some pretty horrible things and not show any remorse for it. and yes, what he did was pretty screwed up, but i'm sure all u guys out there have done some pretty rude things to people before, you cant all be martyrs. let's just let this go and move the hell on :)

**LIZZIE**

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=9167 :wave:

goofyfan13

Thrawn said:
A) I didn't get banned.

Don't worry about that post, most people here know that you are in no way anything like the OP.

But anyway, there will be no sympathy here either. Honestly, I didn't even do things that childish when I was like 10. Created a name to bump a thread and then start insulting people? Issues says it all. And then you get mad when no one gives you sympathy even though you apparently didn't expect it? What you did shows no respect for the forum members, and more importantly Steve. All your useless threads did was take up bandwidth space which Steve has to pay for. Bye.

darthdarrel

Thrawn said:
A) I didn't get banned.

You did get admonished by Steve for your behavior on these boards.

darthdarrel

goofyfan13 said:
Don't worry about that post, most people here know that you are in no way anything like the OP.

But anyway, there will be no sympathy here either. Honestly, I didn't even do things that childish when I was like 10. Created a name to bump a thread and then start insulting people? Issues says it all. And then you get mad when no one gives you sympathy even though you apparently didn't expect it? What you did shows no respect for the forum members, and more importantly Steve. All your useless threads did was take up bandwidth space which Steve has to pay for. Bye.
I beg to differ, he was even admonished by Steve and told that if he did not shape up he would be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom