I am going to Disney World!!!!!

disneytati

Original Poster
Hey guys!
Guess what!!! I am going to WDW!!! It's official now! The tickets have already been bought!!!:sohappy: May 27-Jun 07! :sohappy:
I just can't wait!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

lesm2425

i be there is 7 days time :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :sohappy: :sohappy

i cant wait for my next mickey mouse cookies and cream icecream......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well worth waiting 5 years for

les m

Gucci65

I'm glad!!!!!!

Your signature was scaring me "I'm gonna die" (if I don't get some WDW).

Trip Report Expected!!!:sohappy:

disneytati

Original Poster
Thanks guys! Yeah, I am sure I will have lots of fun!

tigsmom - No, I am not taking my baby, as everything was decided so suddenly, that I won't have time and money to take all her documents, like passport and visa... She will stay with her daddy. I will miss her, but I miss WDW too much, I couldn't stand any longer...

Gucci - Yeah, I will change my signature soon...:lol:

se8472 - Do you work there? What's your name?

Don't worry guys, I will post a detailed trip report as soon as I come back, ok?

I just can't wait!!!!!!:sohappy:

Originally posted by DarkMeasures
I get to be in a parade for the Magic Music days!
Really? Thats so cool, I'll be there with my dance/guard/baton group (starlight) too. What group will you be with? I love being in that parade, seeing all the people awkwardly stare at you trying to figure out which movie your from :lol: Its great.

imamouse

I am going to Disney World!!!!

Me too! I leave first thing Sunday morning :sohappy: I am taking my mom who retired in 2002 and almost died this past Feb (due to a medical mistake). She's healthy and strong again so we decided it was time to live it up! Trip report to follow. TTFN:wave:

Pirate Wench

Hey Im going to WDW around the 17th as well. We will be visiting from the UK although Im a FLorida native.

Can anybody tell me how busy it is this tim eof the year? I know Memorial Day weekend is a no-go but Im wondering how busy it will be next week.

disneytati

Original Poster
Originally posted by JackSkellington
You guys will have a great time. A little known fact is to ask the CM's at the monorail to sit in the cocpit but only 4 poeple. ENJOY.:wave:

Great idea!!! I had forgotten I could do it! It's just me, my aunt and her friend, so I don't think there will be any problem. I just can't wait!!!:sohappy: 17 days to go!!!!:sohappy:

TheDisneyGirl02

Originally posted by Pirate Wench
Does anybody know how busy it is right now. Im planning on going around the 23rd or 24th of May.
It shouldn't be too bad. I don't think that's Memorial Day weekend. If it is, then it will be fuller but still managable. I was down there for the last two Memorial Days, FYI.

ANYWAY, I just made my own reservations last night! I can't wait to go! I want to do a countdown clock. Does anybody know where I can set one?

TheDisneyGirl02:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom