I am a little scared...

Erika

edwardtc said:
I also have some major anxiety when it comes to public performances, speaking in front of an audience, being put on the spot, etc. Some key tips to avoiding being picked are:
1. Don't attract attention to yourself (the Hawaiin shirt thing)
2. Don't sit on the main aisle, if there is one. Sit as far from where you think the talent will walk, or deep in the middle of the crowd to you blend in.
3. DON'T make eye contact with the talent.
4. Don't make any sudden moves or talk or cough when the talent is looking for the volunteer.

That is great advice. A patient of ours has worked with a lot of the greats... he taught improv at Second City Chicago and I can tell you that he would zero in on any of the above!

If all else fails, run away screaming in terror. That's what I do.

skippykitty

TestTrack said:
Funny, I have been picked to ride the bee at MGM and the sub attack reenactment. ;) What are the chances?!!?

Of course I was a good sport and answered my phone and really acted it up before I got hit by the wave ;)

I did this too!! Lots of fun and the water was very refreshing :cool: :lol:

Lakritz

Original Poster
You are great people!!!!!

Reading everyones funny answers made both of us laugh:Dand we are now looking forward to putting on our hawain shirts:king: and saying "Bitte nicht!" (Please don`t) and having fun in the crowd..:lookaroun

Many thanks to all of you, we will drink a kangaloosh to everyone here!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom