I’ve got a Valentine’s Date at Disney!

When – February 14-18, 2013

What – Valentine’s Day Trip

Who – Just me and the hubs!

Canada2566_zps61bce819.jpg

Why – We had actually planned on going with the kids this weekend since they had a 4 day weekend. We booked it quite a while ago and then the kids ended up having all kinds of conflicts. So we cancelled and went at Thanksgiving instead! So while their lovely faces were in that trip report, this one is adult only!

Around the middle of January, Stephen remembered that his favorite soccer team, DC United, was going to be playing at Wide World of Sports over President’s Day Weekend.

He said, “Man I wish we could still go to Disney in a few weeks.”

I was like, “Um, honey? WE can still go to Disney!”

Oh yeah!! :D

So we bought some plane tickets, scrambled to find some places to stay on points and we were booked!

As a bonus, good friends and fellow KK agents Heather (@DisneyHeather) and Missy (@polymissy) were going to be there at the same time. And Richard (@Master Yoda) was coming up for the day on Saturday! Woo hoo! Friends everywhere! What fun this was going to be!

mrerk

Premium Member
Sorry I'm so late to the party. Thoroughly enjoying your trip reports. Can't wait to find out what happened to your Mom.

So, where did you get the Oreo bon bons? Didn't that used to be a Cape May thing?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Sorry I'm so late to the party. Thoroughly enjoying your trip reports. Can't wait to find out what happened to your Mom.

So, where did you get the Oreo bon bons? Didn't that used to be a Cape May thing?

Thanks for reading, mrerk!
Mom's story is coming! :)
The Oreo Bon Bons are sold in the store at Beach Club now! They're sooo yummy!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Tammy, I apparently have no life this weekend because this is the third of your trip reports I've read (I read the Canada cruise last night :) ). In my defense, I'm moving on Saturday so everything is in boxes but my computer.

Anyway, this was the first non-cruise TR of yours that I read and it was fun to read. I love that Stephen always get healthy (ish) food while you're like, noodles, cupcakes, fry it!!

Love the memes in this one as well. :)

Lol! I'm happy to entertain you!

You have us pegged. That's exactly what our every day eating is like! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom