Hybrid Lands: Disney/Universal Edition (join the fun!) (open brainstorming)

MickeyMouse10

b9e9c2a14fd996d04ad50dff2c50a25a.jpg

wicked-mouse.png

The Following land will be based on Sunset Boulevard and Toon Town. I figured it would be fun to put Mickey and the gang with vastly different types of rides then usual.

Mickey and Friends: Live on Stage (similar to Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage)

See the characters in their own adventure. With seasonal offerings like Mickey’s Christmas Carol. Where an array of other characters not usually seen get involved in the show.

46014b0a429faa5db8d58383ff32d241.jpg

Ghostly Manor (similar to Tower of Terror and Mystic Manor)

Mickey, Donald and Goofy open up their own company to take down ghosts. It was all Donald’s idea to start it. He figured they’d just pretend to clear houses and get money from gullible suckers. Not thinking that spirits are actually real. Their first assignment is to investigate an old house where the lonesome ghosts live and love to scare living beings out of their skin.

Goof ville

89BE4644-AAEC-4139-A951-2991CFA0069B.jpeg

Powerline: Stand Out World Tour (similar to Rock n Rollercoaster)

Much like in the Aerosmith version you are trying to score tickets to the big event. But in this one you get to see the greatest entertainment in all of Goofdom. …. Powerline of course.

Benny the Cab’s Toontown Stunt Show (similar to Lights, Motor Action! Extreme Stunt Show)

Roger Rabbit and Jessica have been abducted by Judge Doom. And it’s upto our favorite talking cab to save them. He’ll need some luck though because the weasel’s have their own wheels. 1940’s style vehicles similar to ones in the original film … And worst of all Judge Doom has had some upgrades and somehow managed to grow in size. ... like King Kong size.

Duckburg

Mickey’s Philharmagic (similar to Fantasmic and Mickey’s Philharmagic)

A nighttime version of the 3D show featuring, a similar layout as the classic Hollywood Studios version. Despite the name Donald Duck is the true star of the show in this one.

Restaurants and Shop

Minnie’s Bake Shoppe
Daisy’s Diner
and Clarabelle’s Ice Cream

Snow Queen 83

b9e9c2a14fd996d04ad50dff2c50a25a.jpg

wicked-mouse.png

The Following land will be based on Sunset Boulevard and Toon Town. I figured it would be fun to put Mickey and the gang with vastly different types of rides then usual.

Mickey and Friends: Live on Stage (similar to Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage)

See the characters in their own adventure. With seasonal offerings like Mickey’s Christmas Carol. Where an array of other characters not usually seen get involved in the show.

46014b0a429faa5db8d58383ff32d241.jpg

Ghostly Manor (similar to Tower of Terror and Mystic Manor)

Mickey, Donald and Goofy open up their own company to take down ghosts. It was all Donald’s idea to start it. He figured they’d just pretend to clear houses and get money from gullible suckers. Not thinking that spirits are actually real. Their first assignment is to investigate an old house where the lonesome ghosts live and love to scare living beings out of their skin.

Goof ville

89BE4644-AAEC-4139-A951-2991CFA0069B.jpeg

Powerline: Stand Out World Tour (similar to Rock n Rollercoaster)

Much like in the Aerosmith version you are trying to score tickets to the big event. But in this one you get to see the greatest entertainment in all of Goofdom. …. Powerline of course.

Benny the Cab’s Toontown Stunt Show (similar to Lights, Motor Action! Extreme Stunt Show)

Roger Rabbit and Jessica have been abducted by Judge Doom. And it’s upto our favorite talking cab to save them. He’ll need some luck though because the weasel’s have their own wheels. 1940’s style vehicles similar to ones in the original film … And worst of all Judge Doom has had some upgrades and somehow managed to grow in size. ... like King Kong size.

Duckburg

Mickey’s Philharmagic (similar to Fantasmic and Mickey’s Philharmagic)

A nighttime version of the 3D show featuring, a similar layout as the classic Hollywood Studios version. Despite the name Donald Duck is the true star of the show in this one.

Restaurants and Shop

Minnie’s Bake Shoppe
Daisy’s Diner
and Clarabelle’s Ice Cream

Sounds great, but if it's a drop ride and fast coaster kids won't be able to go on it.

Props for the out of the box ideas though.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Here’s a crazy idea: a hybrid of sunset boulevard and tomorrowland based on music
ToT- Notel Balifornia (where Vultures attack the elevator shaft)
Rock n Roller: unchanged
Tron: Space cowboy/gold digger Cain Southwest needs your help to herd up his music parts
Space Mt: could be based on any music genre
Buzz: Shooting ride where you shoot at music notes to create songs

In fact there could be a whole park based on music, with lands based on pop (fantasyland), jazz (adventureland), rock/hip hop(villains), country (frontierland), edm (tomorrowland), and classical (main street)

MickeyMouse10

Here’s a crazy idea: a hybrid of sunset boulevard and tomorrowland based on music
ToT- Notel Balifornia (where Vultures attack the elevator shaft)
Rock n Roller: unchanged
Tron: Space cowboy/gold digger Cain Southwest needs your help to herd up his music parts
Space Mt: could be based on any music genre
Buzz: Shooting ride where you shoot at music notes to create songs

In fact there could be a whole park based on music, with lands based on pop (fantasyland), jazz (adventureland), rock/hip hop(villains), country (frontierland), edm (tomorrowland), and classical (main street)

Great ideas

The Music park could even be right in back of All Star Music.

RunForestRun

I used to do Rock n' Rollercoaster and would love to do Powerline's version ... If I wasn't so damn old. It would probably kill me if I went on it, last time Rock n' nearly did.

MickeyMouse10

4kbugslife-animationscreencaps.com-2701.jpg

a-bugs-life.png

This section would be a combination of Main Street U.S.A. and A Bugs Land. And it will look like the city from the film "A Bugs Life", when Flik meets some different bugs.

All of the buildings will look like they are made out of boxes that were thrown away in the trash.

4kbugslife-animationscreencaps.com-2757.jpg

4kbugslife-animationscreencaps.com-2776.jpg

4kbugslife-animationscreencaps.com-2779.jpg

Princess Atta’s Castle
Ant Island

Restaurants, Snack Places and Stores

Tiny’s Corn Dogs
PJ’s Pop Soda Shop
Blueberry Bakery
Insectarium
P.T. Flea Market

Bug Bar
GrANT Central Station

Walkups

Casey JR Cookies
and Hanna’s Frozen Bananas

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

I totally love this idea.

I don't know why, but A Bug's Life has become the black sheep of the Disney family. They got rid of it's land and soon it's attraction at AK. I think it may have to do with Kevin Spacey's involvement.

Could be the Spacey effect. But I hope that is not it because I really like "A Bug's Life". Despite the fact that ants aren't blue and... don't have 4 appendages.

Last edited:

Snow Queen 83

Controversial opinion perhaps, but I think they should have never taken "A Bug's Land" out. It is way better than the abandoned looking factories they replaced it with.

... and they ruined the sightlines with the Marvel themed tower ride. It totally makes no sense with the section in front of it and the park.

I don't find it controversial. The Marvel section was a complete screw up. They were both trying to make it fit in the park, but at the same time making it not fit.

Theming matters and it just doesn't belong in a California themed park. Cars Land doesn't either, but at least it's a great land. So you can over look obvious contradicting themings.

Frankenstein79

I'm not that big of a fan of A Bugs Life. I think Antz is a far superior movie and even that wasn't that good. All the other early ones are simply better and have more marketability. And that's why they are going away from it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom