Hurricanes hit disney??

Figment1986

Hurriciane can be un predicatble... but are good for s__________g up all the moisture and creating sunny days before and after...

yes it was 3 Tripical systems.. two hurricaine one trpical storm?? i think thats how it went down...

Was fun for all the state...

In fact in Polk county.. there is a spot where all 3 hurricaine eyes have crossed....

Ziggie

Want some real excitement? Try living on the east coast where these lovely little wind storms make landfall :rolleyes: :lookaroun

drp4video

I was there for Charley. Disney was awesome, as they kept us very informed. AK closed I believe for a few days, and mostly all I saw was downed trees and signs. We never lost power. I have been going in August now for over 6 years, and hope to back down there again this August.

Epcot is my fav

Last year was crazy....I was in 4 Hurricanes! Charely, Ivan, Jeane, and Frances!!!!!!

I go to school in Tampa and I was at Disney for Hurricane Charley and I believe Ivan. The hotels were great they really helped keep everyone from going nuts. Ivan didnt hit Orlando directly but it was in Tampa and we had to get out so we made a lil disney vaca outta it...me and my roommates! I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge for Charley and felt very safe!

wvugeoggrad

After both Frances and Jeanne me and my friends went to the "other" park (universal...bc they don't have disney passes like me!) right after the hurricances bc we didn't have any power or gas over here. We knew there was gas in the Orlando area as well as resturantes open unlike here on the east coast. It was great, the park was dead and we rode everything a couple times, got some gas and some good hot food and cold drinks. I am sure that the Disney parks that were open were pretty empty as well. So hopefully we won't get hit again this year but if by some chance we do try heading to Disney for some relaxation from the stress of the storm. It definately helped my spirits to get out and get my mind off of everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom