Hurricane MK Castle Cam

boo52

Original Poster
If you want to see live webcam of the Castle sign into Yahoo Mesenger. Boo52m is the screen name and view my webcam. Will keep it up as long as we have power here. Enjoy.

dixiegirl

im still having a problem getting it its all downloaded but what do i do next? i tried a search but nothing, help!!

Gregory

I'm having trouble, too....

I've had it for a while, I've just never used it.. And, Im having trouble adding you as a buddy... I fill everything out, and press NEXT, but nothing happens (I hope nothing happens, at least... Sorry if I keep sending you a request to be added to your buddy list or something, Boo)...

EDIT Never mind :) I got it

Edit (AGAIN!) No I dont :(

prberk

Gregory said:
I'm having trouble, too....

I've had it for a while, I've just never used it.. And, Im having trouble adding you as a buddy... I fill everything out, and press NEXT, but nothing happens (I hope nothing happens, at least... Sorry if I keep sending you a request to be added to your buddy list or something, Boo)...

EDIT Never mind :) I got it

Same here. My yahoo name is prberkyah, and I am trying to add Boo52m to my list. It just stalls out. Wonder if yahoo messenger is down?

Boo, is your power out?

trentino

Not working for me either

After adding Boo52m as a buddy it takes a long time and then says:

You request to add a buddy has taken longer than expected to complete.

boo52

Original Poster
Yahoo messenger is being fickle. I will restart to see if it's me. Power is still going here.

Gregory

I got it to work, and it works great :)

I'll post a picture later, so everyone can see what it looks like.. I've been watching it for a while, and it just got really bad...

Thanks again Boo :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom