Hurricane Milton coming to FL

jrlang1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010_135148_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241010_135148_Chrome.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 42

PG 134

Your statement is completely wrong in so many ways.
Have you actually spent frequent amount of time near the alarm panels?

There are some that beep non-stop every day. Most of them don’t cause a fire department response. On the few that do, extremely rare that there was an actual fire. Majority of those fire department responses also don’t end up in an audible alarm for the whole building to hear. Just the panel itself.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member

There are some that beep non-stop every day. Most of them don’t cause a fire department response. On the few that do, extremely rare that there was an actual fire. Majority of those fire department responses also don’t end up in an audible alarm for the whole building to hear. Just the panel itself.

I've been involved with Fire Alarm Systems for the past 26 years. From High Rises to simple commercial. I'm NICET certified and also Factory Certified on Siemens, Honeywell (GWFCI and Notifier) as well as all over the counter brands. So yeah I know thing or two.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

I spent several years in 4 of them…
Does that count?

The fire grid is prone to false alarms…but they do sound alarms.

Think about it: the Walt Disney company houses tens of thousands of individuals in their lodges at all times and they are 100% liable for them. You think they like…make them not noticeable…like taking the battery out of a carbon monoxide sensor in your house?

Lawyers rule the world

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom