Hurricane Ian expected to impact Florida (updates and related discussions)

Lilofan

Well, SOMEbody removed it. If it wasn't CMs it was Ian.
I would think the flying objects ( ie trash cans , anything not tied down in the ground would be priority to move ). Parks fared well compared to the number of flooded areas in Orlando and Kissimmee.

JohnD

They let you in before early entry starts, so you can already be standing in line when the ride opens. Ride and head off to your second ride before park opening.
Um. No. My observation is correct because I posted while in line for Rat. Yes, they do let you in before opening but they hold you in the main walkway just before Seas. At 9, we're released. I joined the Rat queue about 9:20 and had a 25 minute wait that took me past 9:30.

nickys

Premium Member
Um. No. My observation is correct because I posted while in line for Rat. Yes, they do let you in before opening but they hold you in the main walkway just before Seas. At 9, we're released. I joined the Rat queue about 9:20 and had a 25 minute wait that took me past 9:30.
Was this today? From those times I’m guessing it might have been.

The procedure varies from park to park. You can often be in line and some rides will even start up before the official early entry time.

ToTBellHop

Your error was going to Rat from the front. From International Gateway, we were in the queue 1 min after early entry started and off the ride 10 min into EE. Managed FEA before park open and got in the Test Track line.

fotofx

I have a reservation for Wednesday the 5th thru Saturday the 8th

Just received this email.
Screenshot 2022-09-30 at 11-40-56 Important Update for your Resort Stay.png

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

With the sun bearing down on things like that, they typically cannot be reinstalled if you take them down anyway. In the end it’s usually best to just leave it up and then if it’s undamaged you’re good to go, if it’s damaged you take it off and order a replacement.
It’s not necessarily good for wherever it ends up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom