Hurricane Ian expected to impact Florida (updates and related discussions)

durangojim

Indeed. It's a meme.

Its origin can be found by searching for: wood sitting on a bed know your meme.

NOT safe for work. At all. You'll be fired.
As a major aside, when COVID first started, one of my friends/colleagues sent me a text with a link to what I thought was info about our hospital system closing down due to Covid. It was a link to the meme. Caught me by surprise to say the least! Lol

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Orlando downtown. Looks like the worst has maybe passed wdw now but still some showers (not the heavy stuff)

Oh good!! I'm still catching up but it doesn't look like any catastrophic flooding so far?

I was up late trying to see if got any storm surge in Charlotte harbor and l so I'd stopped tracking the storm last night 😬😬

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
That video I posted above is from behind Magic Kingdom looks windy atm but doesn't look to be raining currently

esskay

Think WDW got off pretty lightly from the looks of things. Sure they'll be more rain but looking like it's avoided the worst of it. Kissimmee looks to have been hit pretty hard by rain though.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I don't know if TikTok links work but I found this interesting

Disney obviously doesn't have this option as they port their guests in the guest bathrooms lol but I'm sure they purpose built the enclosures for Hurricaine sheltering for the animals. I hope Naples zoo made it through Ian. That's my favorite zoo in the world.

ToTBellHop

I had seem some stuff on twitter showing some rooms with water coming through the doors as the winds drives the rain through but not seen anything else yet.
Yeah, I haven’t seen anything that I have not already seen with storms this summer. Water under doors has been happening all summer. Only a couple more inches of rain expected for WDW.

scuttlebud

Kind of a sad state of Florida affairs that Disney World still gets power while most of Orlando.....doesn't.
77B33F6D-7A73-42D2-AF17-CBB529823EBD.jpeg

Most of Orlando has power. Also this is typical of contract electric customers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom